Brandon rios address all the top fighter's at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    Do you see what I was talking about now? SMDH

In other news: A tournament at 140 would sh#t all over the Super Six. You cant make a boring fight if you tried. All the guys are pretty young and it would be hard to pick a winner pre fight. Best idea I heard in a while. Of course there is Arum on his bullsh#t. I need to make room for Rios in my favs. I got some old guys who will retire soon or I'll make it the top 11.
    I'd agree with you if they ever decided to actually make a damn tourney in another hot division. But since the super 6 was the pioneering Tourney, I'm very happy that someone actually made a weight class tourney. Until another comes along, the super 6 was the damn truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I'd agree with you if they ever decided to actually make a damn tourney in another hot division. But since the super 6 was the pioneering Tourney, I'm very happy that someone actually made a weight class tourney. Until another comes along, the super 6 was the damn truth.
      yeah a tourney would be cherry

Comment

1. Open video
        1a. Pause video
        2. Notice the uploader is named Karceno4Life
        3. Close video

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I still dream of Santa Claus in a world where parents hide sh#t and go into debt.

Comment

Working...
          X