Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    Ha ha ha, i'd forgotten about this one.

Still, what's your point?
    Wlad was 22. This happened in 1st round.

It took 3 sec for wlad to be up. You know what happened in the next round? See it for yourself.

From 6:05

Comment

It's nonsense to say Wlad has a glass chin. These kind of statements are coming from guys that just want to tease Klitchko fans or just do not like the K brothers because they are the best and their competition is weak.

I would rate Wlad's chin average. Not good but not bad either. It's by far not as bad as many people try to make one believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        He stopped going down when he stopped getting hit.

Coincidence?
        No, not at all.

He took many good shots after Brewster fight.

He took some very clean shots in the first Thomson fight and was able to walk through them.

He took some good shots in Chagaev fight. After the bell (at the end of 7 round) Chagaev landed pretty clean left hook on the Wlad's chin. Wlad had his right down and wasn't protecting himself at all. He wasn't hurt.

He took one of the best Haye's punches in the last round and survive it well, even came back and busted Haye for the rest of the round.

He took clean shot not protecting himself for 6 inch 8" giant on PED and was able to recover fast.

Many chins have improved with time and age. I think Wlad's is one of them. But his chin wasn't 'that' bad to start with.

Again I am not saying he has granite chin, he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          Wlad was 22. This happened in 1st round.

It took 3 sec for wlad to be up. You know what happened in the next round? See it for yourself.

From 6:05

good thing he managed it!

if one cant batter a crap boxer on par with freddie flintoff then one needs to rethink one's career in boxing. Nevermind the shame of getting floored by them.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            He gone down 11 times in his career. None in last 8-9 years and he took some good shots.
            11 times! double figures! and against virtually noone of any note. and you are trying to pretend its not significant or that they were all by rabbit punches!

He won those matches so convincingly that noone ever wanted to see the rematch.
            yeah even Wlad didnt want a rematch against that 38 year old golfer who he got beat up so convincingly by.
            Last edited by DreamFighter; 01-10-2013, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
              I know what you're trying to say simrugh, but it's just weak man. Stylistically it's his weakest link. You're not going to convince me that Wladimir has some sort of Iron Chin due to the number of times he's fallen down and selected punches he's taken. It's not strong at all you wonder why he protects it with his height and reach yet Pacquiao risks it far more than Wladimir will ever in his career. Bad analogy.
              Bottom line is if Wlad had a better chin he'd be more willing to take chances. It isn't terrible, but its a weak spot in his armor.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Bottom line is if Wlad had a better chin he'd be more willing to take chances. It isn't terrible, but its a weak spot in his armor.
                TBH, I liked the way he fought Brewster in the first fight lol. He was like a black version of Wladimir Klitschko acting arrogant and shit. But we all know what happens when he risks his chin.

When Brewster clinched and Wlad threw him off he was like: "Fuck outta my way."

Maybe we should call that version: "Deron Klitschko".
                Last edited by damuttz112; 01-10-2013, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                  TBH, I liked the way he fought Brewster in the first fight lol. He was like a black version of Wladimir Klitschko acting arrogant and shit. But we all know what happens when he risks his chin.

Maybe we should call that version: "Deron Klitschko".
                  It was exciting and fun, what was there not to like except he got knocked out? If his chin were better I have no doubt he'd be mauling people and the star HBO wanted him to be. That said, he's a fine if not exciting heavyweight champion.

Comment

Classic Shit:

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                      11 times! double figures! and against virtually noone of any note. and you are trying to pretend its not significant or that they were all by rabbit punches!

yeah even Wlad didnt want a rematch against that 38 year old golfer who he got beat up so convincingly by.
                      How many times Friezer was knock down ? I'll help you - more than 11!
                      How many times Joe Luis Was knock down? I'll help you - 12!

You don't hear people talking about those chins all the time!

And they were put down by lesser punchers - much much lighter. I can go into details but I don't want to as someone will misunderstand this as I am taking something away from two great ATG fighters.

Regarding Sanders - please get your facts right!

Sanders decided to NOT rematch Wladimir (not other way around). He dropped his WBO belt so the WBO cannot order him to rematch Wlad.
                      Instead Sanders fought Vitali and retired after 1 more fight.

The fact he was amateur golfer in his younger days is completely irrelevant. Klitschkos were amateur chess players and Wlad even was amateur golf player himself. You are just trolling.

Now should I give you the figures how many ATG fighters had unavenged losses if that's the figure of merit.

I really asked this as a boxing fan and you really don't have any reason to troll!

Comment

Working...
                      X