No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Not Pleased With Facing Adamek in Poland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
    How in all hell is Pulev #3 HW in the world at the moment? Get real.
    simple

1. Wladimir Klitschko
    2. Vitali Klitschko
    3. Kubrat Pulev

33. Timur Ibragimov

54. David Haye

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
      simple

1. Wladimir Klitschko
      2. Vitali Klitschko
      3. Kubrat Pulev

33. Timur Ibragimov

54. David Haye
      Takning Haye out of the equation, wins against world beaters Sprott and Ustinov, with an unbelievable record of 9 KOs in 17 fights against mostly unknown opponents, at least 20 pounds of excess fat and no impressive skills Pulev is secure at #3. Lol these are names that would whoop him: Solis, arreola, boytsov, price, fury, probably the likes of Chagaev would still beat him, Helenius and maybe even Chisora. Povetkin maybe higher ranked, but would fail to beat Pulev.
      Last edited by LacedUp; 01-08-2013, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Kubrat is a solid fighter and has faced good opposition. A Klitschko fight could be fun to watch. Pulev is easily the Heavyweight I like seeing fight the most.

Comment

Takning Haye out of the equation, wins against world beaters Sprott and Ustinov, with an unbelievable record of 9 KOs in 17 fights against mostly unknown opponents, at least 20 pounds of excess fat and no impressive skills Pulev is secure at #3. Lol these are names that would whoop him: Solis, arreola, boytsov, price, fury, povetkin, probably the likes of Chagaev would still beat him, Helenius and maybe even Chisora.
          Pulev beat a Ring top 10 HW, Dimitrenko. AFAIK he was back in the rankings. That's more than Solis, Arreola, Boytsov, Price, Fury have done so far. His 2nd best win, Ustinov,beats these guys 2nd best

Comment

How in all hell is Pulev #3 HW in the world at the moment? Get real.
            You can argue for Povetkin in this case.. No one else has a clear advantage over him. Haye doesn't for sure!

Comment

Pulev is decent; but he'll never challenge Vitali or Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                Pulev is decent; but he'll never challenge Vitali or Wladimir.
                “Now I’m going to rest in Bulgaria, then perhaps I will have one more fight before the coming battle with Wladimir Klitschko. Now he can not run and maneuver [any longer].”

Pulev's words after he beat Ustinov. It's very likely he fights Wlad in 2013/14.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  “Now I’m going to rest in Bulgaria, then perhaps I will have one more fight before the coming battle with Wladimir Klitschko. Now he can not run and maneuver [any longer].”

Pulev's words after he beat Ustinov. It's very likely he fights Wlad in 2013/14.
                  Ah, I didn't mean it in that sense.

I meant, he'll never challenge the mantle of the K-Bros.

Comment

If an American fighter can't get a well deserved decision over the foreign fighter Tomas Adamek, in his own country, then I can't see any fighter getting a decision against Adamek in Poland. No matter how decisively Pulev beats him.

Anyway, Pulev does not stand a chance against Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      Ah, I didn't mean it in that sense.

I meant, he'll never challenge the mantle of the K-Bros.
                      Sorry, misinterpreted. I can agree with that.
                      He is not fast enough to give problems to present Vitali and Wlad would finish him early if he chooses to.

Comment

Working...
                      X