Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey Kovalev vs. Gabriel Campillo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campillo had a terrific performance against Cloud aside from R1 but usually he's rather incosistent has defensive lapses ,shaky whiskers ,fights here and there he put it all together against Cloud but coming off a back injury and inactivity he could be primed for a upset and Kovalev if his power holds true has the ability

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
      Campillo had a terrific performance against Cloud aside from R1 but usually he's rather incosistent has defensive lapses ,shaky whiskers ,fights here and there he put it all together against Cloud but coming off a back injury and inactivity he could be primed for a upset and Kovalev if his power holds true has the ability
      Actually, Kovalev is the favorite... like a -300 favorite

Comment

lol wtf was that

Comment

did i hear that correct that was his brother? lol

Comment

that should have been stopped after the first knockdown

Comment

Ayala just got beasted in the first round.

Some kn0b jumped in the ring and tried to attacked Stevens. Security dragging him out.

Comment

KO after KO after KO. Like I said in two other threads, this is gonna be the Night of the Knockouts!

I just hope that Rosado doesn't end up getting starched by the first punch he gets hit with

Comment

Going to go out on a limb and say the 2-15 guy gets smashed by the local kid making his debut.

Comment

This guy is looking for a way out. I think Williams will give it to him.

Bodyshots.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Going to go out on a limb and say the 2-15 guy gets smashed by the local kid making his debut.
                      I box better than this guy....

Comment

Working...
                      X