Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado: I'm Knocking Out Golovkin in The Eight or Ninth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments thread for: Rosado: "I'm getting knocked out by Golovkin in the 8th or 9th"
    Last edited by {Pito}; 01-07-2013, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
      That's prolly what he said before the Angulo fight too and look what happened, poor Rosado I don't think he's going to make it to see rd 8 much less the 9th!
      When Rosado was training at the Wildcard for his fight against Powell (2012), Roach advised him to finish his fights. It seems like he's taken that to heart and has incorporated that into his style. I have no doubt that he's gonna box in the beginning, but there's gonna come a point where he'll try to force Golovkin on the back-foot and make a statement. We're gonna see if he has the chin and the skill to get it done. Rosado likes to finish fights on the inside, but that's where GGG is most dangerous. Can't wait for this fight.

Comment

Rosado will put up a decent fight, he isn't getting sparked out in 2 rounds like people are claiming he will. I think he gets caught later in the fight, possibly the 8th round or 9th but he will try to fight on.

I've never seen a guy so hyped up as 3G - by far the most hyped guy in the world right now for having done so little thus far in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Rosado will put up a decent fight, he isn't getting sparked out in 2 rounds like people are claiming he will. I think he gets caught later in the fight, possibly the 8th round or 9th but he will try to fight on.

I've never seen a guy so hyped up as 3G - by far the most hyped guy in the world right now for having done so little thus far in his career.
          I've never seen a guy so excited to fight Golovkin as Rosado is , If only Sturm had his level of confidence.

Comment

you got to admire rosado for the desision to fight thriple G, whats not to like about that?
            but he is getting his A***s handed to him in a strecher.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              well you couldn't go 2 rounds with angulo and golovkin probably hits harder and is better in every way than angulo but yeah you got this man.
              This.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel
                dudes praise the pampered and protected fighters but take e-jabs at the dudes who walked the dogs from day one..typical!!

rewind the hands of time...cats was SOOOOO sure a certain Philly fighter was gonna get retired by certain heavy handed unbeaten KO artist...the Philly fighter DOMINTAED that one...a certain Philly fighter was supposed to get outclassed and stopped by a certain top British fighter...the Philly fighter stopped him in 4...a certain Philly fighter was supposed to be too chinny to compete with a HW after being dropped numerous times at cruiser...the Philly fighter gave him a boxing lesson in the eyes of MOST observers

I'm not saying my dudes always come through because Mike Jones, Hank Lundy and just recently Ennis, ALL came up short with the lights on bright...but I have a good feeling about this one....I like Gabe's chances ALOT!!
                Care to bet on yo dude... my dude? I got 20B on Golovkin.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                  Great fight? You have to be kidding me. This fight is a joke! Golovkin is going o destroy Rosado.

Rosado is a good boxer. He has good (not great) footwork and good (not great) handspeed. His problem is when he gets caught on the ropes he gets hit and tries to fight back, but he doesn't have the chin to fight his way out.

Golovkin throws all the punches and is pretty fast. I particularly like how he throws the left and right and then comes to the body with a left hook and then a right hook. His combinations are going overwhelm Rosado.

With that said, can somebody tell me how this fight was made and sanctioned by the the boxing commission?

I'd like to see Canelo fight Golovkin. The have similar styles, but I think Golovkin is faster and throws better combos.
                  Canelo's double left to the bodyhead is better than any thing I've seen from Golovkin. I really try not to sh#t on GGG but the jury is still out on this dude.

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Don't get me wrong, Rosado is way hittable. From what I've seen he's more elusive than the best GGG has fought recently. Mark my words. If Gabe doesn't get over anxious and boxes for a good six or seven rounds the late rounds will totally expose GGG. Gabe doesn't tire late and that is an aspect of boxing often missed. Being in tremendous shape is his greatest advantage in this fight.

Comment

cant wait for this fight i got tix for 25$
                    how can u beat that
                    if your in ny area GO

cmonnn ggg
                    this guys confidence is starting to worry me

Comment

btw

both of these guys beat canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X