Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who would want to fight a guy who can lose 9 rounds and still end up the winner? a boring headbutter at that. no thanks, pac already beat bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      It's pretty much the perfect fight for Pacquaio IMO.

He'd get his belt back, avenge the robbery for his records sake, no chance of being knocked out, and would win fairly easy just as last time.
      Only Problem is Pac would lose again and he knows it. By the championship rounds Bradley had Pac's awkward style figured out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Only Problem is Pac would lose again and he knows it. By the championship rounds Bradley had Pac's awkward style figured out.
        I had Bradley winning the last 3 rounds and it seemed he had his timing a little.

I still don't see Bradley winning a rematch.

Pacquaio seemed to be cruising to me in the last few rounds because he knew he'd won the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          They won't have to rob him,Bradley will beat Pac and or Marquez straight up...
          Sure by head butting be for real man how the hell is bradley gonna beat pacquiao man robbery wasn't even the word there no way he beats Marquez Bradley ain't got no force behind his punches Marquez will counter him into submission unless Bradley don't headbutt him first.

Comment

• Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
            that's no reason for a trainer to reject a fight, maybe HBO or a promotional company, but not a trainer of a top fighter. He probably thinks Bradley's style is too difficult to prepare for at this late stage of Marquez's career and wants to give his fighter an opponent who will stand and trade like Pac or Rios. Those right there are his only two viable Top Rank options, if there's no Bradley fight.
            Just look at the opponents JMM beat other than Pac they are at best B or C level fighters!

He wastes his time fighting lesser fighters so I wouldn't be surprised that Bradley will waste him, as well as Rios. If Marquez looked almost as if in a life and death with Diaz, just imagine what Rios would do to him.

He finally beat Pac because of style + steroids but that does not make him Pacquiao. I'm guessing he will fight a really weak fighter next in prep for another Pacquiao fight in September. That's Nacho and Marquez for you! Fakey fakey...

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              So what validation would he get? In your eyes he beat Pac anyway, none needed. In the eyes of 95% of the viewers he didn't come close, and nothing he could do against JMM would change that.
              Ever since he won the fight Pac fans have been saying their fighter won. A rematch would end the whining. When Floyd Mayweather won a much disputed fight against Castillo, he came right back and rematched him and won handily. Why shouldn't Pac rematch Bradley if he thinks he won. Neither Pac nor Marquez want any part of Bradley. He's too young, fast and hungry. NOW Floyd would fight him if the money was right and he'd win.

Comment

• Marquez needs to retire with that win/ko of Pakman..theres is nothing more to proof.most boxing experts and many fans had him winning 2 or 3 of those fights before he finally detroyed Pak..Bradley? hell no..Pak beat his ass and got robbed. and to those haters saying Marquez needed roids to beat that ass seem to forget that he should of won the previous fights too,stop crying.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  it would be a nice comeback fight. And win his title back. And prepare his for JMM5. But its not a confidence builder for Pac though. He knows he won and so do the world!
                  Yea at some point he does have to face Bradley again and not avenge the loss but the disgusting robbery that's the guy he got go in and knockout not that he's going to need to in order to win... Hell no but for that colossal Gaul of Bradley that sorry soul still believe he won that fight... Not so sure about a jmm 5 though he gonna have nasty flasbacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
                    Ever since he won the fight Pac fans have been saying their fighter won. A rematch would end the whining. When Floyd Mayweather won a much disputed fight against Castillo, he came right back and rematched him and won handily. Why shouldn't Pac rematch Bradley if he thinks he won. Neither Pac nor Marquez want any part of Bradley. He's too young, fast and hungry. NOW Floyd would fight him if the money was right and he'd win.
                    So if Rios rematches Abril and knocks him out, no robbery occurred in the 1st fight? But I see there's another agenda at play, no wonder you had Bradley winning despite not being a fan.

I just realized today there were more 11-1 scores on the press row cards than 7-5 + draw + Bradley win combined, that's how close it was!

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma...imothy_Bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
                      Just look at the opponents JMM beat other than Pac they are at best B or C level fighters!

He wastes his time fighting lesser fighters so I wouldn't be surprised that Bradley will waste him, as well as Rios. If Marquez looked almost as if in a life and death with Diaz, just imagine what Rios would do to him.

He finally beat Pac because of style + steroids but that does not make him Pacquiao. I'm guessing he will fight a really weak fighter next in prep for another Pacquiao fight in September. That's Nacho and Marquez for you! Fakey fakey...
                      Sounds like another hater here man are you serious? B or c level fighters what about Barrera you wanna talk who did pacquiao beat recently let's go back to let's say 08 a weight drained de la Hoya Ricky hatton on coke Joshua clottey hiding all night margarito was nothing but a moving target Mosley was washed up I think you're confused my friend Diaz and katsidis at the time were not b or c fighters they were the top fighters in the division and on top of that fought mayweather there was no bull he fought the best of the best cant say that about pacquiao unless he fights mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X