No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: If No Vitali Fight By Summer, It Will Never Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew5050 View Post
    Haye already proved himself at hw. Knocked out Bonin in the first round in his hw debut. Schooled tough journeyman Barrett and KO'd him too. Won the WBA world title from 7 foot monster concrete head Valuev, who he almost knocked out in the 12th round. KO'd seasoned veteran Ruiz in impressive fashion. Took olympic gold medalist Audley to school (i admit that fight was a fraud, but Haye made a fortune, good on him)
    Then knocked out Chisora. What more can Haye do?
    He could start by stop ducking Fury, Price, Chambers, Adamek, Povetkin, Chagaev, Pulev, Solis etc..................

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Haye generally avoids prime heavyweights like David Price.

He prefers to fight faded old men like Barrett, Ruiz, Audrey and now age 41 Vitali.

He even ducked Kevin Johnson and Eddie Chambers in 2008, and fought old Monte Barrett instead.

By "KINGPIN' KEVIN JOHNSON:
      I can understand why Haye would have avoided Johnson and Chambers, though. He would have wanted to make an impression, with a knock-out.

Still, his HW resume is absolute crap.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        I can understand why Haye would have avoided Johnson and Chambers, though. He would have wanted to make an impression, with a knock-out.

Still, his HW resume is absolute crap.
        This!

He could have done so much more. He is a good fighter. Shame his heart is not fully in boxing - he isn't a warrior.
        I think we'll see Haye in cinemas in 2-3 years time.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
          He could start by stop ducking Fury, Price, Chambers, Adamek, Povetkin, Chagaev, Pulev, Solis etc..................
          meh... Haye don't need those guys. He's the #3 hw in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5050 View Post
            meh... Haye don't need those guys. He's the #3 hw in the world.
            Pulev would have a pretty good chance to take Haye. It's 50:50 IMO...

Comment

Haye doesn't have a win as good as Chambers in any division. Chambers would school the low output technically awful Haye no problem.
              Stop trolling dude.. You're making me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                Prime HW's like Price who has 16 fights? Barrett was ranked in the top 10 by 3 bodies, Ruiz was a mandatory agreed upon before Valuev and Audley... well there's just no excuse for that. I hope he made some good money.

With regards to Chambers and Johnson - I really hope you're kidding.
                Barrett was not ranked in the top ten by any organization at that time.

He had been brutally KOed several months before by a low-level clubfighter named Cliff Couser.

Eddie Chambers is a good fighter. Kevin Johnson would be impossible for Haye to KO, and the con man might gas like he did against Carl Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  This!

He could have done so much more. He is a good fighter. Shame his heart is not fully in boxing - he isn't a warrior.
                  I think we'll see Haye in cinemas in 2-3 years time.
                  I just don't why people have this thought, No heart? The man became Cruisierweight Champion at his 20th professional fight, and later became WBA Heavyweight Champion. He's been boxing since he was 10 years of age, no heart? C'mon man.

Don't talk about Kevin Johnson Freedom, he did fuck all against Vitali.

Comment

You realize the only guys Wlad himself fought on that list is Chambers and Chagave right?

Lol.

It's so easy to say Haye 'ducking' Povetkin or Pulev.. when Wlad 'ducked them too'

wait? They ducked Wlad??

Oh well they also ducked Haye.

Works both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                      Don't talk about Kevin Johnson Freedom, he did fuck all against Vitali.
                      Why did Haye decide to duck Kevin Johnson after the contract was agreed to?

http://www.boxingscene.com/kevin-joh...te-joke--15951

Haye must be a complete joke to duck Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                      X