No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: If No Vitali Fight By Summer, It Will Never Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
    Eh what. You know that's rubbish. Vitali is WBC champ, Haye was paper champ.
    And about the Chisora fight, it's rubbish too. Haye couldn't fight Chisora 'in the meantime', why? And then have a signed contract in the meantime to fight Vitali after what less than two months. What if he lost to Chisora or got injured?
    Haye ducked Vitali again, just admit it.
    But wasn't that the exact same scenario Wladimir wanted to play out in April 2011 when he wanted to fight Chisora and then fight Haye in the summer? When Haye didn't agree to it, they called it a duck. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
      About Haye ducking Price yes. It's not about Wlad Klitschko who you know full well completely dominated Haye.
      Are you just trolling now? Just dumb, ignorant or simply ******ed? Which one is it? Have you seen the headline of the threat. You must be the dumbest MF on here. You're just trolling me now.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
        But wasn't that the exact same scenario Wladimir wanted to play out in April 2011 when he wanted to fight Chisora and then fight Haye in the summer? When Haye didn't agree to it, they called it a duck. Why?
        No, Wlad didn't fight Chisora because of injury. -- However, I do believe Chisora was scrapped to make the Haye fight.

Comment

Haye should take notes out of the Froch handbook. Fight and fight often.

at "pipe and slippers".

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
            No, Wlad didn't fight Chisora because of injury. -- However, I do believe Chisora was scrapped to make the Haye fight.
            Yes but i'm referring to what happened before the injury. Good, so we agree that they tried to do the same thing as Haye did in the summer. It has nothing to do with ducking, and I don't believe Vitali is ducking Haye at all (why would he?), but don't give me this about Haye ducking because he fought Chisora in July. He agreed to fight Vitali in October. But all this is just talk - we all know the fight will get made in the summer. If it makes £££ it makes sense.

Comment

Are you just trolling now? Just dumb, ignorant or simply ******ed? Which one is it? Have you seen the headline of the threat. You must be the dumbest MF on here. You're just trolling me now.
              Haye generally avoids prime heavyweights like David Price.

He prefers to fight faded old men like Barrett, Ruiz, Audrey and now age 41 Vitali.

He even ducked Kevin Johnson and Eddie Chambers in 2008, and fought old Monte Barrett instead.

By "KINGPIN' KEVIN JOHNSON:

"I have to say that your fight with Nicolay was the worst fight that I ever witnessed in my life. You proved again that you are nothing more than an over hyped cruiserweight with a big mouth. "

"I’m going to look you up and we are going to get it on for real. You can pick the time and place. Doesn’t mean a damn thing to me. Just don’t run from me like you did last year when you pulled out of our agreed upon fight. "

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Haye generally avoids prime heavyweights like David Price.

He prefers to fight faded old men like Barrett, Ruiz, Audrey and now age 41 Vitali.

He even ducked Kevin Johnson and Eddie Chambers in 2008, and fought old Monte Barrett instead.

By "KINGPIN' KEVIN JOHNSON:
                Prime HW's like Price who has 16 fights? Barrett was ranked in the top 10 by 3 bodies, Ruiz was a mandatory agreed upon before Valuev and Audley... well there's just no excuse for that. I hope he made some good money.

With regards to Chambers and Johnson - I really hope you're kidding.

Comment

Prime HW's like Price who has 16 fights? Barrett was ranked in the top 10 by 3 bodies, Ruiz was a mandatory agreed upon before Valuev and Audley... well there's just no excuse for that. I hope he made some good money.

With regards to Chambers and Johnson - I really hope you're kidding.
                  Haye doesn't have a win as good as Chambers in any division. Chambers would school the low output technically awful Haye no problem.

Comment

Haye should have taken the opportunity while it lasted. Now there is a superior challenger out there - a challenger who actually stands a chance of beating Wladimir Klitschko. That fighter is David Price. Haye, of course, has already ruled out fighting Price and with good reason - (a) Price isn't middle-aged, and (b) Price would beat Haye. Now Haye stands on the sidelines shouting "I'm still relevant! I'm still relevant!", but, the truth is, he isn't. He is having a tantrum because he is being told, quite rightly, to go to the back of line of Klitschko victims and wait his turn. He thinks he is different from or better than other Klitschko victims, but he isn't.

If Haye does end up signing a fight with Vitali, he should talk to Sultan Ibragimov and Samuel Peter because they came closer to beating Wladimir than he did. They could give him some tips. They might not even charge him; they might just take pity on the poor hypejob.

Comment

Haye already proved himself at hw. Knocked out Bonin in the first round in his hw debut. Schooled tough journeyman Barrett and KO'd him too. Won the WBA world title from 7 foot monster concrete head Valuev, who he almost knocked out in the 12th round. KO'd seasoned veteran Ruiz in impressive fashion. Took olympic gold medalist Audley to school (i admit that fight was a fraud, but Haye made a fortune, good on him)
                      Then knocked out Chisora. What more can Haye do?

Comment

Working...
                      X