Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Considering Legal Action Over Medical Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this little ***** is suing again? I doubt the doctor had in malicious intent with his story.

Comment

I hear Bieber and Simba are also being drafted into the lawsuit as well.

Comment

Lmao^........

Comment

LMAO! I think Pac is setting a new trend...Kinda remind me of that lame black dude from Rocky 5...Touch me and I'll sue!

WOW, just WOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
            LMAO! I think Pac is setting a new trend...Kinda remind me of that lame black dude from Rocky 5...Touch me and I'll sue!

WOW, just WOW!!!

i always thought that was a don king type of character

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post

i always thought that was a don king type of character
              I thought that as well...How he just used Rock and Tommy gun was a damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Wtf will he even sue him for? Even doctors over there are poor.
                he wouldn't be suing him to get rich lol, he'd be suing him as deterrent. a quack makes a diagnosis over tv, and now everybody is thinking the guy has parkinsons, including jose sulaiman

Comment

He should sue himself for being a WW impostor .

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                    Pacquiao has the money to get the best lawyers in the world. They're not going to advise him to do something that wouldn't pay off.

It's really sad watching all these people criticizing pacquiao's business decisions like they know anything. All the real details are behind closed doors.

LOL you are so naive. Pac has lawyers selected by Arum and Koncz, not the best ones in the world. Pac has laywers that cost $600 an hour, double the average rate, source: the judge in his lawsuit against mayweather. The judge told him directly he was getting ripped off.

The laywers get paid whether he goes all the way through with the suit or not and whether he wins or not. Its billable work for them.

To finish your sentence, theyre not going to advise pac to do something that wouldnt benefit THEM.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      The judge told him directly he was getting ripped off.
                      GTFO, what judge says something like this?

And dude, it's not gonna be the same 600/hr team for this, they don't practice over there. Money is insignificant in this, it's about deterring other quacks from publicizing blind diagnoses.

Comment

Working...
                      X