No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Considering Legal Action Over Medical Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Aficionado View Post
    Legally those two Filipino "Doctors" have the right to be wrong and say what they think, however inaccurate. But as MDs, they cannot ethically express an opinion on someone who is not their patient and whom they have not even examined!
    yes they can, doctors make pre diagnosis all the time...by looking whether correct or wrong

Comment

Pacquiao has the money to get the best lawyers in the world. They're not going to advise him to do something that wouldn't pay off.

It's really sad watching all these people criticizing pacquiao's business decisions like they know anything. All the real details are behind closed doors.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
        actually its seems like pac(being the f@990t b!tch that he is) is the one that's on the rag. you pacblowers defend anything that POS does.
        Looks like I offended another lady....I could care less who he sues or does not sue but you Gossip Girls caring about **** like that instead of Boxing are too funny.
        Last edited by richardt; 01-06-2013, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Lmao dude needs money

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            still have anus trauma from pacquiao being put to sleep? let it go. he did.
            No, I won a lot of money because of how the fight ended and Pac got what he deserved with his beautiful defence...now contiinue on with your Gossip Girls talk and leave real Boxing to the men.

Comment

Manny seems to have the best lawyers into drafting up lawsuits then fight contracts.

Comment

Ladies, instead of gossiping about who Pac is suing, what he had for Breakfast, why don't you just turn the TV on when there is a fight and watch Boxing....well that is too difficult for you girls because it does not have any Soap Opera to it like talking about **** that has nothing to do with what happens in the ring. Ladies, you are dismissed.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Wtf will he even sue him for? Even doctors over there are poor.
                  He will sue him for syringes.

Comment

Though i can give a ****, this is some real petty BS from MP.. Im surprised he hasn't sued others for various things they've said about him.. can you imagine if skip bayless wasnt a MP fan and slandered him, he'd be sued too

Manny "SuingYou" Pac

Comment

stop cherrypickin, pacman.

Comment

Working...
                      X