Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Considering Legal Action Over Medical Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sue him

Comment

Had anyone checked to see if Dr. Rustico is still alive.
      Dude probably has a "hit" out on him in the PI's.

Comment

His is really stupid, Does he really like paying so much legal fees? Seems he likes to be taken to the cleaners by his legal teams.

Comment

this is sad...that ko' affected everything in b1tchquaio's life...but no his sueing people issues..the sad end of the catch-weight king..what a joke..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Eye for and eye.

Originally posted by puga View Post
            come one team pac ..no need for all of this..
            Manny Pacqaiao and his team are some pathetics MFs. I wish Juan Manuel Marquez would sue Freddie Roach for the baseless claims. To slander other's names and not want to be slandered against is stupid.
            Stop slandering other people and it lessings the chances of you being slandered against!

Comment

Originally posted by tHuGbOsS View Post
              Legal action over an observation/suggestion?

Don't see how Team Pacquiao will even get a penny out it. Just wasting time like the law suit against The Mayweathers.

All that will happen is the Neurologist will be ordered to pay for Pacquiao's legal fees that his lawyer charges for the case and end up being just a big waste of time, like the lawsuit against The Mayweathers.
              Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              His is really stupid, Does he really like paying so much legal fees? Seems he likes to be taken to the cleaners by his legal teams.
              He's a politician. They're typically in cahoots with lawyers.

Comment

He's getting more lame as the days go by. Let's sue everyone for anything. Reminds me of a woman going through a divorce with how dependent he is on lawyers

Glad not to be a fan

Comment

Politically its not a good move. Opponents in Filipino Congress could easily spin it as petty revenge and class warfare if Pacquaio goes through with the lawsuit.

Comment

pacroid is a damn joke!!!! i love watching pac-marquez 4, everytime i see his motionless body flat on the canvas it brings a smile to my face.

Comment

maybe because pac gets a ridiculous amount of money from endorsements and if these companies somehow considers pacs health and starts to shorten the length or even stop altogether the contract, thats a lot of money lost.
                      specially now that he got KTFO, which is already a difficult fact to bargain with his endorsers.

Comment

Working...
                      X