No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Bro I HATE ROBERT LOL!! "My Eye My Eye" I could care less about the video. It just has nothing to do with what IM talking about, and about His swarming style at WW! The last tie Floyd has seen anything like Robert it was against who? Hatton! Robert, is a bigger, stronger, better, more durable, version of Hatton! The last time Floyd fought Hatton, he did what? Punch and Clinch! It will be the same fight, except Robert will be a little stronger, and Floyd is allot bigger than when he fought Hatton! I know boxing.
    Firts of all Ricky Hattons style is a style he used his whole career,Guerrero mauled Andre Berto because he knew he couldnt out box him and the ref was turning a blind eye to the clinching.Thats not Roberts style,Robert Guerrero is a boxer first and fore most.His style bares no resemblance to Ricky Hatton whatsoever,you really think Floyd is gonna lie on the ropes for 12 rounds and let Guerrero do that to him.Berto didnt move his head,didnt have any defence and basically let Robert do what he wanted,he was ready to quit after the second round.Mayweather is gonna go in there and make Robert Guerrero look like an amateur,hes gonna hit him at will and probably knock him out in the mid to late rounds.The reason I sent you that vid is to show you that Guerreros heart is questionable,hes not the warrior or unstoppable force you claim him to be.As soon as he realises he cant touch Floyd hel go out like a *****,you can count on it... :boobies:

Comment

I dont know ish, when I have a logical breakdown, of why I feel everything I feel? LOL I actually HAVE breakdowns, because I study what I speak! You have no breakdowns! All you keep talking about is records, and titles, and nonsense! All I talk about is STYLES. Boy you NEVER heard me say Robert is better than Floyd! He's not, but his STYLE will match up with FLOYD'S STYLE! I been saying this all morning! You say Im describing what I want to see happen, boy I dont even HATE Floyd! I USED to be a biased fan for him, and now Im just a true fan of the sport, and I dont pick and choose fighters to dkryde anymore! Me predicting a fight to be tough for him, wouldnt have an affect on who I like more anyway, because I BROKE DOWN EVERYTHING I thought, with fight math! You still havent broken down anything! LOL I predicted a few comments ago, that YOU WOULD HAVE NO RESPONSE, to me breakdown! Well, I was right! Everything you say is based off of hype of the fighters! One fighter is legendary, never lost, the other has lost, only had this many fights, and this weight class! I dont care about none of that, I know boxing, and styles make fights. Punch N Clinch come May 4th!
      Your socalled breakdown is dumb. It's not worthy of being taken seriously, that's why I haven't. Nothing you've said makes sense. Guerrero is not bigger than Floyd and Floyd does more than pot-shot with 1-2 "soft" punches at a time. You say that Mayweather is tailor-made for Guerrero because he has the style to match him as if you don't know that Mayweater is regarded as probably the most skilled fighter who's the best at making adjustments. Again, saying that Guerrero is favored to win because he's a better version of Hatton is just silly. You'll have to make an intelligent argument before I take it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
        Firts of all Ricky Hattons style is a style he used his whole career,Guerrero mauled Andre Berto because he knew he couldnt out box him and the ref was turning a blind eye to the clinching.Thats not Roberts style,Robert Guerrero is a boxer first and fore most.His style bares no resemblance to Ricky Hatton whatsoever,you really think Floyd is gonna lie on the ropes for 12 rounds and let Guerrero do that to him.Berto didnt move his head,didnt have any defence and basically let Robert do what he wanted,he was ready to quit after the second round.Mayweather is gonna go in there and make Robert Guerrero look like an amateur,hes gonna hit him at will and probably knock him out in the mid to late rounds.The reason I sent you that vid is to show you that Guerreros heart is questionable,hes not the warrior or unstoppable force you claim him to be.As soon as he realises he cant touch Floyd hel go out like a *****,you can count on it... :boobies:
        WRONG! Robert will do what it takes to win! He was an EXCELLENT swarmer against Berto! With his power, chin, output, it will be a major BEYOTCH to deal with. As far as Floyd lying on the ropes, I actually think Floyd will! Floyd LOVES going to the ropes, and he refuses to leave even when it gets tough! But now he's allot older! When he gets on those ropes, it will be a problem with that Hatton style coming from a guy like Robert. Mayweather aint knocking nodamn body out GTFO LOL!!! When Berto had Robert staggering, he was STILL swarming! Floyd aint phasing him, he dont hit nowhere near as hard as Berto or Aidyn, so lets get that bs outta here! Floyd will have enough problems, HURTING him enough, to keep him respectful! When Floyd lands his counters, Robert will take it with ease, and Floyd will throw one or two soft potshots, Robert will eat it, and swarm back with 8punches! Floyd will get outpunched! Also the power; Robert should have gotten a 3d round TKO! It will be a problem once he starts landing! Floyd DOES have better d than Berto, but Robert has better hands than Slow, Cotto! Cotto landed slow left hands and got outpunched by Floyd! Robert's big ass is a southpaw, and he will OUTPUNCH Floyd himself, easily! You showed me the video, because you assumed I was a Robert fan, and you wanted me to see him in a tough situation! At ww, like I been saying, he's a different type of fighter, and I actually think he is juicing myself! I think he will land on Floyd easily, he not slow like Cotto! He is something else! Punch N Clinch Come May 4th! Just like that hatton fight!
        Last edited by MurkaMan; 01-06-2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
          Your socalled breakdown is dumb. It's not worthy of being taken seriously, that's why I haven't. Nothing you've said makes sense. Guerrero is not bigger than Floyd and Floyd does more than pot-shot with 1-2 "soft" punches at a time. You say that Mayweather is tailor-made for Guerrero because he has the style to match him as if you don't know that Mayweater is regarded as probably the most skilled fighter who's the best at making adjustments. Again, saying that Guerrero is favored to win because he's a better version of Hatton is just silly. You'll have to make an intelligent argument before I take it seriously.
          And STILL no breakdown of the fight!!! You just cant tell me how Floyd is going to win! I will, Punch and Clinch! Mayweather makes adjustments, but your saying it as if to say, "There is no style to beat Floyd, because Floyd makes adjustments!!" Floyd is a great fighter, but he aint unbeatable! Cotto got in some good work, now you think a BETTER Hatton at this point in his career, wont cause problems, you got another thing coming, young, upandcoming boxing fan!! On May 4th, during the clinch fest, you will learn boxing!

Comment

WRONG! Robert will do what it takes to win! He was an EXCELLENT swarmer against Berto! With his power, chin, output, it will be a major BEYOTCH to deal with. As far as Floyd lying on the ropes, I actually think Floyd will! Floyd LOVES going to the ropes, and he refuses to leave even when it gets tough! But now he's allot older! When he gets on those ropes, it will be a problem with that Hatton style coming from a guy like Hatton. Mayweather aint knocking nodamn body out GTFO LOL!!! When Berto had Robert staggering, he was STILL swarming! Floyd aint phasing him, he dont hit nowhere near as hard as Berto or Aidyn, so lets get that bs outta here! Floyd will have enough problems, HURTING him enough, to keep him respectful! When Floyd lands his counters, Robert will take it with ease, and Floyd will throw one or two soft potshots, Robert will eat it, and swarm back with 8punches! Floyd will get outpunched! Also the power; Robert should have gotten a 3d round TKO! It will be a problem once he starts landing! Floyd DOES have better d than Berto, but Robert has better hands than Slow, Cotto! Cotto landed slow left hands and got outpunched by Floyd! Robert's big ass is a southpaw, and he will OUTPUNCH Floyd himself, easily! You showed me the video, because you assumed I was a Robert fan, and you wanted me to see him in a tough situation! At ww, like I been saying, he's a different type of fighter, and I actually think he is juicing myself! I think he will land on Floyd easily, he not slow like Cotto! He is something else! Punch N Clinch Come May 4th! Just like that hatton fight!
            Why do you keep putting the emphasis on Guerreros size him and May are both the same height,Floyd is coming down from fighting at a higher weight class hes used to fighting bigger and stronger guys,Oscar De La Hoya is nearly two inches taller than Guerrero and we all know what happened to him when he tried to swarm Floyd.Theres absolutely nothing in Guerreros locker that Floyd has not seen before.Who the **** has Guerrero even fought that makes you swing out of his dick with so much passion?Now your saying you think hes juicing aswell,youve got a really good imagination kid.....

Comment

And STILL no breakdown of the fight!!! You just cant tell me how Floyd is going to win! I will, Punch and Clinch! Mayweather makes adjustments, but your saying it as if to say, "There is no style to beat Floyd, because Floyd makes adjustments!!" Floyd is a great fighter, but he aint unbeatable! Cotto got in some good work, now you think a BETTER Hatton at this point in his career, wont cause problems, you got another thing coming, young, upandcoming boxing fan!! On May 4th, during the clinch fest, you will learn boxing!
              Like I've said, you're just cheerleading. You've already convinced yourself that Guerrero is going to win. I have no problem with your opinion or you wanting Guerrero to win. My issue is with you trying to pass off your obviously biased prediction as an objective one. There is a reason that the betting odds would be heavily stacked against Guerrero man. I could give you a thorough breakdown of why I think Mayweather would win the fight but you'll just dismiss it and respond back with more biased BS, thus wasting my time. I'll keep my breakdown short and sweet for you. Mayweather most likely defeats Guerrero because he's clearly the better fighter.

Comment

Everyone knows that Schaefer (GBP) prefers Canelo for Mayweather over Guerrero for the simple reason that the ginger kid is more well-known than the ghost. Obviously, Floyd prefers Guerrero over extra PPV. Canelo vs Mayweather don't even need undercards.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                  Why do you keep putting the emphasis on Guerreros size him and May are both the same height,Floyd is coming down from fighting at a higher weight class hes used to fighting bigger and stronger guys,Oscar De La Hoya is nearly two inches taller than Guerrero and we all know what happened to him when he tried to swarm Floyd.Theres absolutely nothing in Guerreros locker that Floyd has not seen before.Who the **** has Guerrero even fought that makes you swing out of his dick with so much passion?Now your saying you think hes juicing aswell,youve got a really good imagination kid.....
                  Because Robert is a BIGGER version of Hatton! Hatton was able to do work just with his STYLE! NOT with his size. Robert is a BIGGER BETTER, STRONGER, MORE DURABLE version of Hatton! You say Floyd is used to fighting bigger guys, so what? Its not just the size, its the STYLE combines with the SIZE! What your basically saying is, "Size dont matter, look at pac vs margarita!" A small fast power puncher vs a slow, flatfooted, softpunching, shot, bum! Its the STYLE combined with the size! Oscar aint try to swar Floyd, he threw combinations! Combinations allow you to avoid, parry, counter! Swarms, you can only clinch, because the punches are coming in a way where they are too close together! This is why Floyd didnt do to HATTON, what he did to OSCAR! Oscar is not a swarmer, stop that lyin!!! You say Floyd havent seen Robert's style before, but he did;Against Hatton! Robert is better than Hatton, and actually more dangerous, as far as violence goes! He should have gotten a 3rd round TKO over Berto! I DO think Robert is juicing, because he raped Berto WAAAY worse than Ortiz, and roids make you determined! When he was staggering, he had this mean facial expression, while throwing nonstop swarms! Not once did he care about how much he was staggering! He just never stops letting his hands go, and gets possesed! Floyd MAY win easy, but is Punching-n-clinching an easy win? Or a tactic for a guy who is panicked, and doing it out of nervousness that he cant stop the onslaught?

Comment

Originally posted by GAR1680-Boxing View Post
                    If Guerrero is able to use the infighting style he used against Berto, and the ref allows it (instead of breaking them up throughout the fight), then Mayweather might have his hands full. That shoulder-roll won’t work for Floyd if Guerrero has his body against his—up against the ropes—and he’s banging away at the head and body continuously.
                    Floyd fights very well on the inside. Guerrero needs to get away with a headbutt or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                      The best fight @ 147 for Floyd is Marquez 2 or Bradley. The Ghost brings nothing to the table which we'll find out as soon as Floyd stops him cause a fighter coming at Floyd face first will be a guaranteed stoppage. I would love to see the ghost verses Lopez or Ortiz then maybe a fight against the Alexander/Brook winner then a fight against Floyd makes great sense but right now the hype will die quick because Guerrero get's stopped.
                      The Ghost can box very well if he needs to. The Ghost isn't Ricky Hatton or Ortiz, the Ghost is a deceptively smart boxer...if Floyd lays against the ropes, he is going to have a hard fight on his hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X