No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    You can INSULT me and call me a fool, but when I call you a groupie, Its not an insult its a fact! You couldnt even respond to my last comment cuz I made YOU look like the fool! All that stuff you said about Arum and Floyd made you look dumb as hell! I dont think Im the person for you to debate with!!
    Your online trying to build up a fighter who's most significant win is Berto basically coming off a huge loss and I'm a groupie? I'm definitely through with this conversation.

Comment

Im not biased I just know boxing! I never said Floyd is featherfisted, I said he does not hit as hard as guys who Robert walked through, and didnt get phased by! Robert never got hurt enough to stop letting his hands go! Floyd IS capable of fighting Robert's style, by Punching, and Clinching, like I said before! A Prime Floyd had to punch and clinch fighting a short Hatton! Robert is not Hatton, and Floyd is not prime! So When Floyd is punching, and clinching, it will be waay worse! If he tries to engage, he will get clipped by that power, and I can even see him getting cut up, and maybe even knocked down! I just know my boxing.
      Saying "I know my boxing" over and over doesn't mean anything. It's obvious that you don't know ish. That was evident when you said that a fuy who has had 3 fights above 35 is better than a guy who's been fighting at WW and above for 7 years. You're describing what you want to see happen, not what's likely to happen based on reality. You're cheerleading, not objectively analyzing.

Comment

Your entitled to your own opinion.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqwvTI1t7fg

No one can stop Guerrero huh ??

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
          Your online trying to build up a fighter who's most significant win is Berto basically coming off a huge loss and I'm a groupie? I'm definitely through with this conversation.
          No, I based everything I said on FIGHT MATH! And HIS STYLE AT WW! Styles make fights! If your groupie azz wants to say, "He's a lightweight, Floyd's unbeatable!" Then just say that! You went back and forth with me, and the only thing you reminded me, is that Floyd will have 8oz gloves! WOWWW, Now he is a KO artist, and hits hard enough to make robert stop pounding! Like I said before, he's a Bigger, better version of Hatton! Punch n Clinch, come may 4th!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqwvTI1t7fg

No one can stop Guerrero huh ??
            Bro! Re read my comments! I never said the guy was undefeated, and unbeatable I said he will beat everyone at ww, and his biggest threat is Floyd! GTFO posting videos of old azz fights!! You wanna post a fight, post his fights with Berto and Aidyn!

Comment

Boxing fans will not emerge from the ground for 2 fighters fighting separate opponents, how about strike a deal and make the May/Can fight happen

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                Saying "I know my boxing" over and over doesn't mean anything. It's obvious that you don't know ish. That was evident when you said that a fuy who has had 3 fights above 35 is better than a guy who's been fighting at WW and above for 7 years. You're describing what you want to see happen, not what's likely to happen based on reality. You're cheerleading, not objectively analyzing.
                I dont know ish, when I have a logical breakdown, of why I feel everything I feel? LOL I actually HAVE breakdowns, because I study what I speak! You have no breakdowns! All you keep talking about is records, and titles, and nonsense! All I talk about is STYLES. Boy you NEVER heard me say Robert is better than Floyd! He's not, but his STYLE will match up with FLOYD'S STYLE! I been saying this all morning! You say Im describing what I want to see happen, boy I dont even HATE Floyd! I USED to be a biased fan for him, and now Im just a true fan of the sport, and I dont pick and choose fighters to dkryde anymore! Me predicting a fight to be tough for him, wouldnt have an affect on who I like more anyway, because I BROKE DOWN EVERYTHING I thought, with fight math! You still havent broken down anything! LOL I predicted a few comments ago, that YOU WOULD HAVE NO RESPONSE, to me breakdown! Well, I was right! Everything you say is based off of hype of the fighters! One fighter is legendary, never lost, the other has lost, only had this many fights, and this weight class! I dont care about none of that, I know boxing, and styles make fights. Punch N Clinch come May 4th!

Comment

Bro! Re read my comments! I never said the guy was undefeated, and unbeatable I said he will beat everyone at ww, and his biggest threat is Floyd! GTFO posting videos of old azz fights!! You wanna post a fight, post his fights with Berto and Aidyn!
                  My eye,My eye

You dont like the vid cos the boy your cheerleading went out like a *****.

Berto and Aydin are second rate fighters,you think Guerrero is gonna bring something that Floyd hasnt seen before or have no answer to??

Your out of your ****ing mind kid

Comment

If Shaefer is genuinely that confident that Mayweather-Alvarez is that big an event. I am then 100% confident that Alvarez-Trout is not in GBP's 2013 plans. I'm pretty sure they're fairly confident that Floyd beats Ghost. Which I don't seee why. Floyd is getting older and his little jail stay didn't help. He doesn't know how to jail and I'm pretty sure he lost some muscle mass. Ask Roy Jones what burning muscle mass in a short amount of time can do to one's body. I think that its blood in the water and GBP needs to get in Floyd and Canelo's ears and make that fight happen in May. No one is gonna buy Canelo fighting another blown up jr welterweight and Floyd could very well lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                      My eye,My eye

You dont like the vid cos the boy your cheerleading went out like a *****.

Berto and Aydin are second rate fighters,you think Guerrero is gonna bring something that Floyd hasnt seen before or have no answer to??

Your out of your ****ing mind kid
                      Bro I HATE ROBERT LOL!! "My Eye My Eye" I could care less about the video. It just has nothing to do with what IM talking about, and about His swarming style at WW! The last tie Floyd has seen anything like Robert it was against who? Hatton! Robert, is a bigger, stronger, better, more durable, version of Hatton! The last time Floyd fought Hatton, he did what? Punch and Clinch! It will be the same fight, except Robert will be a little stronger, and Floyd is allot bigger than when he fought Hatton! I know boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X