No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GAR1680-Boxing View Post
    If Guerrero is able to use the infighting style he used against Berto, and the ref allows it (instead of breaking them up throughout the fight), then Mayweather might have his hands full. That shoulder-roll won’t work for Floyd if Guerrero has his body against his—up against the ropes—and he’s banging away at the head and body continuously.
    OK, so he has to pin Mayweather in order to beat him? Just like Hatton too? That's not boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
      Dont argue with this guy man,its like talking to a wall
      Yea a guy speaking his mind, and refusing to listen to someone else, is a wall I guess!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
        You called Guerrero special,how could I not reply.

Thats probably the most ******ed statement you have made yet besides the fact you keep telling me how much you know about boxing.
        To me, he IS special at ww, because I dont see too many people beating him! My opinion!

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          No I actually think Floyd is tailor made for Robert!

Comment

• I hope Guerreo attempts to fight like he did vs Berto. However if Guerrero decides to take that path, he better protect himself at all times. Or he gets destroyed by uppercuts and over hand rights/right hand leads.

Might end up being a look good fight for Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
              Lolololol!!!!!!!!

Comment

• you either don't know nothing about boxing or you are kidding. guerrero will swarm mayweather like he did to berto? first of all the reason why that happend because berto does'nt know how to move. secondly. berto nor guerrero has the ring intelegence as mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  I haven't said anything about records and stats. I'm not wasting my time giving you a serious breakdown of the fight because you wouldn't comprehend it. Again, I'll keep it short and sweet. Floyd most likely wins the fight because he's a better fighter. Floyd didn't look uncomfortable against Hatton, he simply out-wrestled him. Hatton didn't do anything with Mayweather in that fight. Berto looked like a space creature? Ok so what did Guerrero look like? Berto to hit him at will during the fight and the chances of Mayweather being able to do the same are extremely high. The difference is Guerrero won't be able to hit Mayweather like he hit Berto.

One doesn't have to be "mad" to speak the truth. You're a clown man who doesn't know **** about boxing. Stop deluding yourself.
                  There is nothing to comprehend, you have no breakdown. Mayweather WILL hit Robert, but Robert will gladly get hit, and keep swarming! If you notice against Berto, even when he's staggering, he never stops swarming! Thats the problem, Floyd wont be able to get his respect, with one or two soft potshots! Now go away! You say Robert cant hit Floyd, let slow azz Cotto landed slow lefthands at will! Everything you say, I have proven time and time again, to have a logical breakdown! Robert is a southpaw, he will throw great lefthands, and he's not slow like cotto! Cotto got outpunched by Floyd, Floyd isnt outpunching Robert! Punch N Clinch coming May4th! Even when you try to make points, I have a counter like its easy for me! You know so little about boxing, your not even perceptive enough to realize that its easy to counter everything you say! Now go away!

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    There is nothing to comprehend, you have no breakdown. Mayweather WILL hit Robert, but Robert will gladly get hit, and keep swarming! If you notice against Berto, even when he's staggering, he never stops swarming! Thats the problem, Floyd wont be able to get his respect, with one or two soft potshots! Now go away! You say Robert cant hit Floyd, let slow azz Cotto landed slow lefthands at will! Everything you say, I have proven time and time again, to have a logical breakdown! Robert is a southpaw, he will throw great lefthands, and he's not slow like cotto! Cotto got outpunched by Floyd, Floyd isnt outpunching Robert! Punch N Clinch coming May4th! Even when you try to make points, I have a counter like its easy for me! You know so little about boxing, your not even perceptive enough to realize that its easy to counter everything you say! Now go away!
                    You're a grade A idiot, and everyone in the thread not biased against Mayweather can see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                      You're a grade A idiot, and everyone in the thread not biased against Mayweather can see it.
                      Shut up

He knows his Boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X