Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think Mares would be more competitive than Rigo vs Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump thread.......

Comment

bump again....

Comment

Don't try to drown Mares in Donaire's boat. Mares is a beast and I know he'd have done more than Donaire did last night. He'd have applied pressure. Not allow himself to be led around like a pup on a leash.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Don't try to drown Mares in Donaire's boat. Mares is a beast and I know he'd have done more than Donaire did last night. He'd have applied pressure. Not allow himself to be led around like a pup on a leash.
          yeah, right. Perhaps he can throw those lead hooks you speak of; it would make perfect considering Mares' style.

Comment

Mares's grind em out style would be difficult for Donaire and Rigondo.

Comment

Mares would punch Rigo in the nuts several times. Thats what he does to all the fighters ive seen give him trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
                yeah, right. Perhaps he can throw those lead hooks you speak of; it would make perfect considering Mares' style.
                Actually, it's you that speak of it, True story.

Comment

Actually, it's you that speak of it, True story.
                  Denial, yeah?

IMO, if you're gonna throw lead left hooks, you should already be on the inside. Throwing it from distance is dangerous. A hook by definition is a short punch.
                  Okay then.

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
                    Denial, yeah?

Okay then.
                    Okay then what?? What did you prove exactly?? That I think a hook should be left for close cause it's dangerous to lead with?? Wow, ground breaking.

Comment

Okay then what?? What did you prove exactly?? That I think a hook should be left for close cause it's dangerous to lead with?? Wow, ground breaking.
                      That you stated you think a lead hook should be left for close... you surely know what you're talking about when it comes to boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X