No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Reaffirms Interest in Broner Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    LOL@ little hairbrush man. Good one! But, no his career hasn't taken off. Noone even knows who he is. He's a good fighter, but he has no chance against future great Broner.
    Bit early to be labeling Broner a future great, methinks.

Comment

The only interesting thing about this bout is how Broner deal's with someone who is faster than he is. Broner does everything else better than Gamboa.

Comment

Can't wait till my boy Gamboa ends Broner's career.

Comment

Gamboa will expose Broner!

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
            Gambia gets destroyed via his own sloppy do or die defense...Broner is not as fast but just as accurate with better defense and more power...gamboa is done and they will really hype this fight up with a 50 vs Floyd thing...will they have a double feature 24/7 in the future with Broner/Floyd vs Gamboa/Canelo?
            That is a great set up. Id spend 100 to watch the ppv.

For all of you saying Gamboa will win and anyone saying he should wait a while, You're crazy. Id be interested in seeing that but afterwards they'd be arresting Broner for attempted murder. I cant see it turning out any way but sad for Gamboa. He should always stay 1 weight class behind Broner for the rest of his career. I hate to say it but thats one duck I couldnt blame him for.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post

For all of you saying Gamboa will win and anyone saying he should wait a while, You're crazy. Id be interested in seeing that but afterwards they'd be arresting Broner for attempted murder. I cant see it turning out any way but sad for Gamboa. He should always stay 1 weight class behind Broner for the rest of his career. I hate to say it but thats one duck I couldnt blame him for.
              Broner would have to be favored for all those reasons, but it's not like he's ever fought anyone with a fraction of Gamboa's talent.

Comment

If this fight was to happen and gamboa loses all the people who say gamboa will beat broner will then say Broner won cause he is bigger

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Gamboa will expose Broner!
                  Yeah. Expose him as the number one guy in the division.

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Broner would have to be favored for all those reasons, but it's not like he's ever fought anyone with a fraction of Gamboa's talent.
                  Outside Ponce he's blasted these guys. True Gamboa has all the talent in the world but the first clean shot from Broner puts him on his ass. The second.............Lets say Gam should wear pajamas to this event. Farenas hit pretty hard so I put his struggles on carelessness. Broner is a finisher though.

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                  If this fight was to happen and gamboa loses all the people who say gamboa will beat broner will then say Broner won cause he is bigger
                  They wont be able to say ****. Its gonna be a beat down. 50 shouldnt let pride get in the way. Steer clear.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post

Exactly, just like he was arrested after his fight vs De León for attempting to murder him. You are a true student of the game, really. I wanna hang out with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
                      Exactly, just like he was arrested after his fight vs De León for attempting to murder him. You are a true student of the game, really. I wanna hang out with you.
                      doesn't gamboa get knocked down by journeyman all the time though?

Comment

Working...
                      X