No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
    How can you duck Manny when the last time he was in the ring he lying on his face for three minutes?

How can Floyd duck Manny when Manny ain't worth fighting? You're telling me Manny still has clout to make a fight with Floyd. What has Manny done to deserve a fight with Floyd besides getting KO'd by JMM and beat by Bradley?

Manny could get knocked out ten times in a row and you Pac fans would still say he deserves a fight with Floyd. Face it, Manny is done.
    okay if you say so....and who are you? Nobody! Thought so! :AYWOoD:

Comment

How can you duck Manny when the last time he was in the ring he lying on his face for three minutes?

How can Floyd duck Manny when Manny ain't worth fighting? You're telling me Manny still has clout to make a fight with Floyd. What has Manny done to deserve a fight with Floyd besides getting KO'd by JMM and beat by Bradley?

Manny could get knocked out ten times in a row and you Pac fans would still say he deserves a fight with Floyd. Face it, Manny is done.
      This is the type of argument these idiots bring to the table. I guess Robert Guerrero worth fighting right?

Comment

• Face it Tards, Manny is talking about fighting a guy for the 5th time that Mayweather easily dominated for 12 rounds and it just so happens that this guy knocked Manny the **** out the last time so do yourselves a favor "DON'T MENTION MANNY'S NAME NEXT TO FLOYD'S" it's not a good look for your or Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
          Face it Tards, Manny is talking about fighting a guy for the 5th time that Mayweather easily dominated for 12 rounds and it just so happens that this guy knocked Manny the **** out the last time so do yourselves a favor "DON'T MENTION MANNY'S NAME NEXT TO FLOYD'S" it's not a good look for your or Manny.
          does floyd pay by the hour?

Comment

• i dont know who i really hate more the rabbid pacqiao fans or the ignorant mayweather fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
              This is the type of argument these idiots bring to the table. I guess Robert Guerrero worth fighting right?
              At least the ghost won his last fight, he didn't get put to sleep for three minutes.

Comment

• Please stop comparing the Marquez that fought Manny at the 147 limit, to the Marquez that fought Mayweather, that made weight by eating everything in sight, drinking his own urine and coming into that fight soft,pudgy, slow and lethargic, compared to one that hired an educated personal trainer, added mass and trained the right way in order to make weight. The comparisons are completely night and day.

Comment

• Márquez> Sleeping pinoy>Catchweight cheater chicken.

Comment

• Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
                    Please stop comparing the Marquez that fought Manny at the 147 limit, to the Marquez that fought Mayweather, that made weight by eating everything in sight, drinking his own urine and coming into that fight soft,pudgy, slow and lethargic, compared to one that hired an educated personal trainer, added mass and trained the right way in order to make weight. The comparisons are completely night and day.
                    Are you saying the JMM of today could beat Floyd? Or would he get dominated again?

Comment

Are you saying the JMM of today could beat Floyd? Or would he get dominated again?
                      He'd get beat. He'd probably put up a better fight but style-wise he doesn't match up well.

That said, Pacquiao would trouble Mayweather more than Marquez would. Styles make fights, kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X