No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    does'nt matter coz mexico will never ever produce a greater fighter than pacman
    They have produced at least 3, probably 4..... truth be known, maybe even more.

Comment

145 is ww..and did'nt floyd fought marquez at 144 CW too but he failed to the official weigh in?..margo made floyd **** his pant so i dont know why youre bringing him up...

It is not, you absolute fkn moron.

147 is the maximum weight at welter, anything less is a catch-weight.

I cant stand you ignorant clowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        Too bad Floyd is not that confident about it.

"Pacquiao has a boss. I'm my own boss"
        - What about a fight wiht Pacquiao?
        "Talk to Al Haymond and Leonard Ellerbe"
        Is the stadium ready yet ?

Has that huge cut between Pacquiao's legs healed up yet ?

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Well, somebody need to tell Freddie Roach this.
          Difference here is that Marquez is willing to trade punches with Pacquiao. I'll love to see Floyd standing in front of Pacquiao trading punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
            Rubbish. The fact is Mayweather beat much better versions of those guys than Pacquiao did.
            Nah, you can make arguments for both guys.

Pacquiao is a hype-job, his career has been built on fighting faded name opponents who were either not on top of their game or contractually disadvantaged. Some of them were also disadvantaged on the scales.
            Pacquiao's legacy was secured long before the welterweight portion of his career.

Floyd beat Hoya at 154, even Freddie admitted that Hoya was shot at 145.
            Pacquiao still an underdog in that fight. Floyd did fight the better DLH though, I'll give you that.

Mosley was ranked the #1 welter when Floyd walked him down, he was shot beyond belief when Pacquiao finally agreed to fight him after previously ducking him twice.
            Floyd fought Mosley like a year and a half after he dominated Margarito. He was clearly beginning to show signs of being shot even in the Floyd fight. His reflexes were way off and despite hurting Floyd early, he had no idea how to capitalize.

Of course, Pacquiao fought an even worse version. But that only means something if Mayweather had fought a great version himself, which he didn't.

Cotto was healthy and on top of his game when Mayweather fought him, but he was drained and coming off a career altering beating at the hands of a cheater when Pacquiao fought him. And Mayweather beat hm at his own game just like he did Mosley.
            Big disagreement here. Cotto came in one pound lighter than he did for Clottey only 4-5 months earlier. You a medical doctor? Cotto didn't appear drained, he started well and faded like he always does. He's not the most durable guy. I love Cotto, but those are the facts. He made no excuses after the fight and said Manny was great.

2009 Cotto was a much better opponent than heavier, slower, and undeniably past-his-prime 2012 Cotto, despite being 'weight-drained' by one pound against Manny.

Hatton was a cracked egg, drained, and ripe-for-the-picking when Pac fought him, whereas Mayweather fought a healthier undefeated version.
            Another poster has already dealt with this logic.

Pac-land is a happy place, did I just wreck it ?
            How old are you?

Comment

Is the stadium ready yet ?

Has that huge cut between Pacquiao's legs healed up yet ?
              I don't think so. It's not safe to donate some balls to Floyd. They guy will not give them a proper use.

Comment

It is not, you absolute fkn moron.

147 is the maximum weight at welter, anything less is a catch-weight.

I cant stand you ignorant clowns.
                if you cant stand us then why you keep making alt accounts after being banned

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Pacquiao never cheated JMM on the weight either. :WORD:
                  You piece of crap.

Pac tried to drag a 38yo lightweight up TWO DIVISIONS by agreeing to a "catch-weight" that he had never even made himself.

And Punkiao got SCHOOOOOOOOOOLED !!

Like I said before..... I cant stand you pig-ignorant non-boxing fanboy clowns.

Your mom should have just swallowed you.

" PAC-BOY " Lol1:

Comment

if pac was a hypejob, then all of mexico's champions are hypejobs with thier wbc belt giver...none of any mexican champions is greater than pacquiao, rememeber that...NONE
                    Pac is a complete hype-job, you are just too ignorant about boxing to notice.

Plankiao should not be mentioned alongside Chavez, you are a fool kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                      OMG.... this guy should be banned from BoxingScene.
                      Mayweather fought Hatton @147 after he saw him struggle against Collazo.
                      Was 154 Cotto a better version of WW Cotto? Faster ? Stronger.

I have to agree with De la Hoya, but hey... DLH made the call and Pacquiao was a 9-1 underdog in that fight.

And Margarito was a .....oh wait..Floyd ducked Margarito.
                      Plankiao never fought welterweight Cotto, clown.

He was too scared to fight welterweight Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X