No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    who's questioning that ..but pac beat hoya , shane , cotto and hatton way better than floyd did...watch the fights if you dont agree
    Ummmm. but none of them guys Pacquiao beat worst according to you, has went on record to say that Manny can beat Mayweather. Are you getting this point?

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      YES he did and he did it by way of spectacular KO.
      no doubt......

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        nobody cares what you think Lead! :WORD:
        The name is stretchedout son, like your idol

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/250x250/31556764.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
          All common opponents say that Floyd beats Manny.

Try to find just 1 fighter, not associated with Manny or the Pacquiao camp, who thinks that Manny could beat Floyd?

Try to find just 1 knowledgeable boxing insider, or trainer, not associated with Manny or the Pacquiao camp, who thinks that Manny could beat Floyd?

Only puga and PAC_BOY think that Manny could live with Floyd.

Like I said earlier.... I do not believe that 1 single member of Team Pacquiao truly believes that Manny could beat Floyd..... definitely not Trampler and Arum, but also Roach and Ariza..... even Buboy..... not 1.
          They only say that to get Floyds scary ass in the ring. If everyone says Floyd dont stand a chance then Floyd really wont fight him..( like now) And all the years pass! Floyd will never get in the ring with a beast like Manny Pacquiao!

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
            The name is stretchedout son, like your idol

does'nt matter coz mexico will never ever produce a greater fighter than pacman

Comment

pac beat cotto first at his carrer weight...and better

pac beat hatton at his most comfortable weight ..did it better too

i give you hoya for floyd

they both beat shane at ww but pac won all the rounds whle floyd almost got ktfo...
              But none of them guys cosigned Pacquiao as a favorite going into a potential fight with Mayweather. Those are the facts, so I think I will believe them over you.

Comment

Floyd beat JMM by way of shut out while Pacquiao has questionable wins leading up to the 4th fight where he got put into another dimension.
                Mayweather fought Marquez @144 catch-weight. Did Floyd made the agreed weight? NO -- Did Marquez had the same preparation for that fight that the one he had against Pacquiao? NO..

But hey... Why don't you add Cotto, Hatton, De la Hoya to your triangle theory ? I would add Margarito, but then i remembered he ducked him to fight "real threat" Carlos Baldomir.
                Last edited by DominiBox; 01-04-2013, 09:42 PM.

Comment

does'nt matter what the bookies say ..who beat them guys better floyd or pac?..expept for jmm , pac outperforemd floyd by all of the above..thats a fact
                  Pacquiao has never beaten Marquez, Floyd shut him out.

Ant Marquez DESTROYED Pacquiao in their last fight.

DESTROYED !!

Comment

Ummmm. but none of them guys Pacquiao beat worst according to you, has went on record to say that Manny can beat Mayweather. Are you getting this point?
                    thats not what i said ..i said none of them were beaten better that floyd beat tham EXEPT jmm

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
                      Lol. Manny ***cquiao is done. At least the doctors know he should get his head checked. A warrior don't get laid out by a over aged lightweight. 1 fight at a time he exposing himself as a fraud.
                      That is kinda why Im not sure if I want a 5th fight or not ?

Sure, it would be fun watching Marquez stretch Pacquiao again, but I wanna see if Pac can beat Bradley, or anyone else with skills.

It looks like Arum has run out of easy in-house options, so now Manny has to stand up to his hype.

Comment

Working...
                      X