Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacman is the only fighter who destroyed an opponent without even throwing a punch. floid was/is never the same again since pacman came to town. he was reduced to hiding behind excuses and obstacles he put up...just to escape the shadows of pacman.

Comment

• those 2 doctors will be of great help to the sport, if they help froid find his ballz...than to speculate on pacman.

Comment

• floidiots has been reduced to speculation, because their idol lost his balls and won't fight pacman. if only floid got balls...perhaps, his followers won't be speculating shamelessly here.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Fact is and still remains that Manny walked away from negotiations PERIOD. There should have never been any 2nd, 3rd or 4th negotiation.
          The point of this is that you keep on bringing up the commission rules. I corrected you on that. You pivoted to some other topic which clearly indicated that you were wrong but can't get yourself to admit that. Cool ... no problem

as far as negotiation #1, when they reached an impasse, there was no point to continue discussions. Right?

Similar to when Floyd wanted "ALL PPV MONEY". While it was Floyd that moved on first, it really didn't matter because they were so far apart that they were never going to agree and both parties knew it.

and it was important to see what happened since the original negotiations. Never did Floyd show any interest in getting that fight on. At least Manny kept on moving forward and giving in.

Manny gave in on the testing.
          Manny finally stated that he would take less (twice)

What did Floyd do? Backpedal everytime:
          No more cutoff dates.
          Went on long vacations.
          Members of Floyd' said don't fight Manny (ie. too concerned for Floyd)
          Manny is OK with less? Then I want ALL PPV money!
          Manny is OK with 55/45? Manny needs to shut up as he can't dictate the terms and we are never going to accept 55/45.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
            " Manny will KO Marquez.....

I SEE SOMETHING
            "

Thats right, Pac was on his way to KOing Marquez but you won't admit it, he was breaking his face up and ran into that big right hand while WINNING.

I did see something, in 24/7 I saw JMM with huge shoulders and PUNCHING HARDER than ever and harder than Pac

MEMO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
              The history books will show that Pacquiao has NEVER beaten Marquez.

And now..... EVERYBODY knows that Marquez is the last man standing.

You pac-b1tches can cry all day long, it doesn't change the facts.

Marquez is Pacquiao's DADDY, and he always will be.
              Evidently yall can't remember nor read nor know boxing:

The first fight the Judge robbed Pac of that POINT, just one point can make a difference in a fight, check further ODH vs JR. Draw but robbed of the win.

2nd fight , PAC wins !!!!!

3rd fight PAC wins 8 to 4

4th fight , Pac loses to a great shot to the face while involved in DESTROYING the GREAT JMM

Maybe that helps

3 wins for Pac

1 win for JMM

Comment

• cool...I knew this bs would get cleared...the doc who started the drama should be punched by the congressman with a str8 left....just for GP

you dudes never give it up...Marquez is the one who has been beating Manny up...not Floyd...but hey, can't break a cycle thats been going on for like 4 years str8 non-stop LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  If Manny takes a 5th fight with Marquez. He is going to get KO'd again. There is nothing Manny can do or learn at this point in his career that will get him over the Marquez hump. He couldn't do it with Freddie for 12 years, 4 fights, 3 weight classes with age and power on his side. Marquez only gets better every time he fights Manny. Next time the KO comes sooner. Manny fans are hyping Pacquiao up. They need to tell him to sit his ass down because after that earth shattering KO punch he is going to be reluctant to pull the trigger because of thinking he could get caught with that same right hand.
                  NAW mang, you don't get it .

Pac will come back to prove GREATNESS. GREATNESS is proved in the ring after great adversity and he was terribly KO'd and that shot rang around the world.

History is percieved differently than "LIVING HISTORY" !!

I saw, when some of you were in yer yellow diapers or not even thought of, Ali come back from a beating that was all but a KO by Frazier and prove GREATNESS

Lots of examples

ITs left up to Pac to prove this greatness, what you and I say amounts to opinion

Pac should take the JMM fight in Sept and KO or win by terrible beating

then

Pull yer god out of his hole and slaughter his AZZZZZ

Comment

• [QUOTE=GRUSTLER;12888350]I don't and never will understand Manny Pacquiao fans at all. Manny was never dominate against JMM in any of the previous 3 fights leading up to the 4th so how come JMM needs steroids to beat him?

ANSWER: MEMO !!!!!!!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=GRUSTLER;12888418]Pac dropped Marquez 5 times and could not decisively beat him and you're proud of this?

Yall are running on Hate:

Pac won the first three fights without controversy

Did Castillo win the first fight vs JR ?????? Its evident he lost the last fight.

Pac won handily the 2nd fight with JMM and won the 3rd 8 to 4 rounds

The Great JMM thanks to "MEMO" put on a spectacular KO , congrats to JMM the GREAT !!!!!!!

Pac shall beat down or KO JMM in the Fifth or he will fold up and be done

nevertheless

No one living so far shall exceed what he has done in Boxing that NO ONE IN HISTORY HAS DONE

Comment

Working...
                      X