No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    145 is ww..and did'nt floyd fought marquez at 144 CW too but he failed to the official weigh in?..margo made floyd **** his pant so i dont know why youre bringing him up...

They need to remember how scared he was talking near Margarito.
    But hey, he fought a "solid" Carlos Baldomir. hahaha... Only these idiots will support this kind of bs.

Comment

who's questioning that ..but pac beat hoya , shane , cotto and hatton way better than floyd did...watch the fights if you dont agree
      Rubbish. The fact is Mayweather beat much better versions of those guys than Pacquiao did.

Pacquiao is a hype-job, his career has been built on fighting faded name opponents who were either not on top of their game or contractually disadvantaged. Some of them were also disadvantaged on the scales.

Floyd beat Hoya at 154, even Freddie admitted that Hoya was shot at 145.

Mosley was ranked the #1 welter when Floyd walked him down, he was shot beyond belief when Pacquiao finally agreed to fight him after previously ducking him twice.

Cotto was healthy and on top of his game when Mayweather fought him, but he was drained and coming off a career altering beating at the hands of a cheater when Pacquiao fought him. And Mayweather beat hm at his own game just like he did Mosley.

Hatton was a cracked egg, drained, and ripe-for-the-picking when Pac fought him, whereas Mayweather fought a healthier undefeated version.

Pac-land is a happy place, did I just wreck it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        They need to remember how scared he was talking near Margarito.
        But hey, he fought a "solid" Carlos Baldomir. hahaha... Only these idiots will support this kind of bs.

i think they know ..they dont call floyd a coward for nothing..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
          Pacquiao has never beaten Marquez, Floyd shut him out.

Ant Marquez DESTROYED Pacquiao in their last fight.

DESTROYED !!

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/250x250/31556764.jpg[/IMG]
          Pacquiao never cheated JMM on the weight either. :WORD:

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
            Hagler struggled at times with Duran, Hearns practically knocked his head off in two rounds. And we know what Hagler did to Hearns. Triangle theories don't work so don't let me hear that ****.

Hey man, we've already had this conversation so I don't want to start it all over again with you. But did you take a second look at the post I've quoted? Kid stuff.

Two great fighters fought an awesome fight, and one got KO'd. **** happens in boxing. Disrespecting either ATG is ******ed and makes me question what kind of "boxing fan" you really are.
            It's disrespectful to call these guys "boxing fans".
            They don't have a logic base in their arguments. You can see there's only hate.

I mean, when was the last time Floyd was in a fight of the year candidate?

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              Hagler struggled at times with Duran, Hearns practically knocked his head off in two rounds. And we know what Hagler did to Hearns. Triangle theories don't work so don't let me hear that ****.

Hey man, we've already had this conversation so I don't want to start it all over again with you. But did you take a second look at the post I've quoted? Kid stuff.

Two great fighters fought an awesome fight, and one got KO'd. **** happens in boxing. Disrespecting either ATG is ******ed and makes me question what kind of "boxing fan" you really are.
              Well, somebody need to tell Freddie Roach this.

MANILA, Philippines – Boxing coach Freddie Roach admitted that that Floyd Mayweather Jr. will pose strategic problems against Manny Pacquiao.

Roach said in Boxingscene.com that the controversial Mayweather has some similarities with Juan Manuel Marquez.

"He is a good counter-puncher and his style does give us trouble. He does have some Marquez similarities but he's actually a lot faster than Marquez so he does pose a bigger problem," he said.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/12...oblem-pacquiao

Comment

Rubbish. The fact is Mayweather beat much better versions of those guys than Pacquiao did.

Pacquiao is a hype-job, his career has been built on fighting faded name opponents who were either not on top of their game or contractually disadvantaged. Some of them were also disadvantaged on the scales.

Mosley was ranked the #1 welter when Floyd walked him down, he was shot beyond belief when Pacquiao finally agreed to fight him after previously ducking him twice.

Cotto was healthy and on top of his game when Mayweather fought him, but he was drained and coming off a career altering beating at the hands of a cheater when Pacquiao fought him. And Mayweather beat hm at his own game just like he did Mosley.

Hatton was a cracked egg, drained, and ripe-for-the-picking when Pac fought him, whereas Mayweather fought a healthier undefeated version.

if pac was a hypejob, then all of mexico's champions are hypejobs with thier wbc belt giver...none of any mexican champions is greater than pacquiao, rememeber that...NONE

Comment

pac beat cotto first at his carrer weight...and better
                  He beat him at a catch-weight, fool.

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  pac beat hatton at his most comfortable weight ..did it better too
                  If you think that Hatton was healthier at 140 at the end of his career after blowing up to 180lbs between fights, then you truly have no understanding of this game. Stick to cooking son, or something you might be good at.

i give you hoya for floyd
                  Well, that was plainly obvious, so why mention it earlier ?

they both beat shane at ww but pac won all the rounds whle floyd almost got ktfo...
                  Mosley was ranked the #1 welter when Mayweather fought him.

That was when Pacquiao was too scared to fight Mosley.

Roach admitted in on video..... TWICE !!

Manny " padded " Pacquiao..... still the excuses continue.

Comment

OMG.... this guy should be banned from BoxingScene.
                    Mayweather fought Hatton @147 after he saw him struggle against Collazo.
                    Was 154 Cotto a better version of WW Cotto? Faster ? Stronger.

I have to agree with De la Hoya, but hey... DLH made the call and Pacquiao was a 9-1 underdog in that fight.

And Margarito was a .....oh wait..Floyd ducked Margarito.

Comment

• All common opponents say Floyd beats Manny.....

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      They only say that to get Floyds scary ass in the ring. If everyone says Floyd dont stand a chance then Floyd really wont fight him..( like now) And all the years pass! Floyd will never get in the ring with a beast like Manny Pacquiao!
                      Toolbag, they say that after fighting both

Comment

Working...
                      X