No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
    Difference here is that Marquez is willing to trade punches with Pacquiao. I'll love to see Floyd standing in front of Pacquiao trading punches.
    I agree and I give Juan Manuel Marquez much respect and credit for KO'n Manny Pacquiao the way he did. Why all the talk about Mayweather? He don't deserve any credit when talking about Pacquiao. JMM deserves all of it.
    Last edited by GRUSTLER; 01-04-2013, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
      Difference here is that Marquez is willing to trade punches with Pacquiao. I'll love to see Floyd standing in front of Pacquiao trading punches.
      So, there are 3 tool-bags who think that Pacquiao could beat Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
        You piece of crap.

Pac tried to drag a 38yo lightweight up TWO DIVISIONS by agreeing to a "catch-weight" that he had never even made himself.

And Punkiao got SCHOOOOOOOOOOLED !!

Like I said before..... I cant stand you pig-ignorant non-boxing fanboy clowns.

Your mom should have just swallowed you.

" PAC-BOY " Lol1:
        tsk tsk someones mad! :manyWORD::manyWORD:

Comment

• LOL

PAC_BOY jus gib me wed K

And he also gave me an effeminate little laugh.....

" heheheheheeeee "

Stop crying PAC-CLOWN, grow up and change your username.

Silly kid

Comment

• Team Pacquiao know whats up.....

I do not believe that 1 single member of Team Pacquiao truly believes that Manny could beat Floyd..... definitely not Trampler and Arum, but also Roach and Ariza..... even Buboy..... not 1.

Comment

It is not, you absolute fkn moron.

147 is the maximum weight at welter, anything less is a catch-weight.

I cant stand you ignorant clowns.
              Anything over 140lbs and below 148lbs is welterweight... including 145lbs.

Comment

Plankiao never fought welterweight Cotto, clown.

He was too scared to fight welterweight Cotto.
                LMAO @ "Plankiao"! You had me dying over here bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
                  after pacquiao woke up. he had no clue neither.
                  Pac did ask Buboy after he woke up, "What happen? Is the fight over?".

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    I agree and I give Juan Manuel Marquez much respect and credit for KO'n Manny Pacquiao the way he did. Why all the talk about Mayweather? He don't deserve any credit when talking about Pacquiao. JMM deserves all of it.
                    JMM also said that Pac attacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Floyd Fans want Pacquaio to take the safe route. That way Floyd can have a concrete reason to duck Manny! Manny is a warrior. He will go out on his sheild before he takes the ,Health first route! :WORD:
                      How can you duck Manny when the last time he was in the ring he lying on his face for three minutes?

How can Floyd duck Manny when Manny ain't worth fighting? You're telling me Manny still has clout to make a fight with Floyd. What has Manny done to deserve a fight with Floyd besides getting KO'd by JMM and beat by Bradley?

Manny could get knocked out ten times in a row and you Pac fans would still say he deserves a fight with Floyd. Face it, Manny is done.

Comment

Working...
                      X