Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Not Ruling Out Trout, Ready to Start Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again people questioning his power? He ****ing Knocked out Baldomir. Mayweather couldn't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
      Yes, Trout takes Canelo to school for the first 2-3 rounds. Then Canelo takes Trout to the canvass and puts him to sleep. Mr. Sandman, bring Trout a dream...zzzzzzzzz
      I dont know man..if the fight happens..we all know that Trout can outbox Canelo..now..in order for Canelo to win he is going to have to cut the ring off, if he cant cut the ring off he will be getting tagged all night, then tied up in the inside..and loose a frustrating dec.

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
        last i've heard trout was released with out being charged......for anything. if you're scared, you're scared but stop with weak ass excuses.
        Sounds to me like his manager wants Canelo to fight the best available and he seems to think that is Trout. GBP are like TR 2.0 with their protection mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
          Here we go again people questioning his power? He ****ing Knocked out Baldomir. Mayweather couldn't do that.
          ................Seriously?

Comment

Canelo-Trout isn't happening.....

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
              I dont know man..if the fight happens..we all know that Trout can outbox Canelo..now..in order for Canelo to win he is going to have to cut the ring off, if he cant cut the ring off he will be getting tagged all night, then tied up in the inside..and loose a frustrating dec.
              One key fact to this fight leads me to believe that Canelo will be landing those monster right hands to the body and that is, Trout has zero power. He is pillow-fisted, thus Canelo will take 3 to deliver 1.

By the late rounds, Trout will feel those body punches, slow down, end up KOed and pissing blood for the next 3 days. Canelo haters will be silenced once and for all, and it will be glorious.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Canelo-Trout isn't happening.....
                What makes you so sure?

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
                  I don't think anyone expected to see Mayweather KO Baldomir. Mayweather doesn't KO bigger guys for the most part. But Baldomir had one of the craziest chins I had ever seen. All that said he also got his face pushed in enough times to where maybe Alvarez was just a long overdue tipping point.

Reminiscent of Mosley vs. Margarito, just very shocking to see when it actually (finally) happened and he got KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
                    One key fact to this fight leads me to believe that Canelo will be landing those monster right hands to the body and that is, Trout has zero power. He is pillow-fisted, thus Canelo will take 3 to deliver 1.

By the late rounds, Trout will feel those body punches, slow down, end up KOed and pissing blood for the next 3 days. Canelo haters will be silenced once and for all, and it will be glorious.
                    I agree that Canelo could KO trout, he does have good power at 154. But again, he needs to cut the ring off, thats easier said than done, the great Chavez was a master at cutting the ring off, and even he had trouble with defensive fighters, and were talkiing Chavez, Canelo's footwork is no where near as good as Chavez.

Comment

essentially Canelo needs to be better than Cotto at cutting the ring off if he wants to beat Trout.

Comment

Working...
                      X