No announcement yet.

Predict Donaires next excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@PACFANS @DONAIRE FANS

sign the contract big boy sign dat motha****in contrawct.............

Last edited by Godsfly; 01-04-2013, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      calm down roger, i mean cuban .. it's not only me that think mares is the tougher fight , and there is a fight that actually backs it up ( concepcion fight) . mares aint the prettiest skilled fighter but he's determined and "proven" vs elite fighters.. i mean "proven "vs elites , something rigo is not
      Maybe cuz those elite fighters that you mean(for me are straight bums) not compite in this division..they are small ppl from smaller divisions with a lot of losses maybe?!!..am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Mares is with GB but you can't seriously think he is a tougher fight than Rigondeaux?

He has poor defense and is a bit of a face-first brawler, hes got very little power & he is used to fighting small guys where as Rigondeaux's fought some huge guys at 122 (Corboda, Marroquinn for example)
        Tbh I think the ones saying Mares is easier know that isn't the case but they'd rather say that & would rather he fought Mares as there is far less risk involved.
        what does mares with golden boy have to do with mares being the tougher fight?

you were just praising concepcion for giving nonito hell , and he was'nt exactly what you call a slick defensive fighter..who do you think his styles resembles more ? sorry , but there is no basis why rigo should win againts nonito , atleast there is with mares

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          Maybe cuz those elite fighters that you mean(for me are straight bums) not compite in this division..they are small ppl from smaller divisions with a lot of losses maybe?!!..am I wrong?
          moreno, darchinyan , bums? ****, if these guys are bums to you , rigo should be the bigger one.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              With respects to Kratingdaenggym, I'm more disappointed than ever their fight fell through. It would've been a great bout; it would've been great prep for a Donaire fight; and a win over Poonsawat would've been a real feather in Rigo's cap. There just don't seem to be many good fights left for Guille at 122. He's got a pretty good resume for only eleven fights, but it's still only eleven fights. I hope Rigo's next opponent is worthy.
              A win vs Poonsawat given Rigondeaux won in impressive fashion was an important key to landing a fight vs Donaire beside a fantastic milestone for Rigo.

As much as I'm salivating for a Rigo vs Donaire fight in 2013, if it does not happen it would not come as a surprise.

Comment

This was always going to be a difficult fight for Donaire, but it doesn't help that he shows a lack of confidence in facing Rigo. He comes off like he's terrified of the guy honestly, and if there's a shred of truth to that, it will show in the ring.

Comment

Whilst Mares has fought the bigger or more renowned names, they've all been at 115 & 118, Moreno was moving up a weight.

Rigondeaux is far more proven at 122, hes beaten 2 former world champions (yep I'm counting Corboda seeing he got robbed twice), European champion and at least two top 10 122lb fighters.

Who has Mares beaten at 122? Moreno, a guy who was moving up from 118 and basically still came in at 118.

AMs or not, Rigondeaux toyed with Mares lol

Mares is not even a legit 122lb fighter in my eyes at least

Comment

you were just praising concepcion for giving nonito hell , and he was'nt exactly what you call a slick defensive fighter..who do you think his styles resembles more ? sorry , but there is no basis why rigo should win againts nonito , atleast there is with mares
                    Dude, come on. This is going a little overboard. I get your skepticism over Rigo's few pro fights, but his reputation isn't based solely on his (legendary) amateur career. People have eyes. I'm one of the people concerned about Guille's chin, but his skill, power and talent are there for all to see.

Comment

Lol..of course he resembles more of Mares..but you can't compare that to said he is tougher cuz just one thing..Donaire never fought anybody with the talent and skill that Rigo bring to the table...

Comment

Working...
                      X