Clear All

• "Cristian Mijares earned his shot".

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      "Cristian Mijares earned his shot".
      Thankfully Mijares has a fight lined up..... So hes out

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
        i think donair will KO rigo also, no way n hell u can go 12 rounds wit that dude n not get caught, but i can be wrong
        5 foot Narvaez went 12 rounds with Donaire without going down. He used really good defense, which is what Rigondeaux has a lot of plus better power and he's bigger. Worst case is Rigo goes down once.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          Thankfully Mijares has a fight lined up..... So hes out
          Against who?

Any way, the pull out technique is not only good in bed but also good in boxing. Boxers pull out of fights to get better fights all the time,

Comment

Against who?

Any way, the pull out technique is not only good in bed but also good in boxing. Boxers pull out of fights to get better fights all the time,
            Enrique Bernach (20-4 11KOs) on Feb 9

True.... Anything is possible.... I just doubt it

Comment

"Cristian Mijares earned his shot".
              bussiness wise , he's in ..wont be surprised if nonito fights him at the end of the year as long as miajres keeps on winning and the mares and rigo fight happens..

it aint as bad as floyd fighting once a year againts a lw and an old past prime inactive fighter..

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                what has mathebula done?was anyone talking about him before the nonito fight? i personally dont have a problem with any of donaires opponents at 122 except for maybe arce
                He beat Ndlovu in the fight before Donaire, who is and was top ranked fighter at 122. Close fight, both fights were close fights. But beating Ndlovu made him a legitmate Champion at the weight. As legitimate as Rigondeaux is a Champion.

He was very competitive with Cabellero a few fights prior.

Mathebula's resume is as good as Rigondeaux's, at the very least.

Comment

5 foot Narvaez went 12 rounds with Donaire without going down. He used really good defense, which is what Rigondeaux has a lot of plus better power and he's bigger. Worst case is Rigo goes down once.
                  On what basis is that a worst case scenario?

Considering he's been hurt by less powerful fighters and Donaire will be by far the hardest puncher he'll have faced by a vast vast margin.

Worst case is he get's knocked out.
                  Last edited by IronDanHamza; 01-04-2013, 08:13 PM.

Comment

thats coz he went on survival mode.. rigo can do the same but he aint gonna win any round..

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                      no , there's a power diffence between moreno and rigo but i do think mares still outworks rigo to a decision
                      Because of that power difference, I believe Mares thinks more than twice about keeping the pressure at the same level when he fought Moreno. Rigo by shutout or TKO.

Comment

Working...
                      X