No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Tired of Repeated Brawls Between Politicians

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    LOL Klitschko fans get so touchy when people interrupt them lavishing praise on the brothers. Every thread they talk about how gentle they are and that they are real men, it's like a housewife meeting or some ****.
    I know, it just makes you want to puke. Its the gayest thing I've ever seen from boxing fans. Well, its the only thing good they can say about the Klitschkos, so they can have at it. Still makes me want to puke though.

Comment

These boards have some serious losers.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        I know, it just makes you want to puke. Its the gayest thing I've ever seen from boxing fans. Well, its the only thing good they can say about the Klitschkos, so they can have at it. Still makes me want to puke though.
        Well nobody forces you to read Klitschko threads and get sick, loser.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
          Like Muhammad Ali, the Klitschko brothers transcend boxing.
          Great ambassadors of the sport, gentlemen inside and outside the ring.
          That's not true at all.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
            I guess if they say racist stuff like Broner and acting like an idiot would satisfy you huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              That's not true at all.
              Ali doesn't go beyond boxing?

Comment

I guess if they say racist stuff like Broner and acting like an idiot would satisfy you huh?
                Yeah because he likes 'tough guys' who constantly talks smack and acts like immature twats. That's how champs should be.

Comment

Ali doesn't go beyond boxing?
                  You said "Great ambassadors of the sport, gentlemen inside and outside the ring".

Ali was not a gentleman at all plus he chickened out when it came to fight for his country. Made me sick to my stomach to see that dude at the Olympics.

I won't go any further cause people are going to get super sensitive and I have to get ready anyways.

Comment

You said "Great ambassadors of the sport, gentlemen inside and outside the ring".

Ali was not a gentleman at all plus he chickened out when it came to fight for his country. Made me sick to my stomach to see that dude at the Olympics.

I won't go any further cause people are going to get super sensitive and I have to get ready anyways.
                    that applied to the Klitschko's

Comment

Well nobody forces you to read Klitschko threads and get sick, loser.
                      but he will anyway cause it's all they know

Comment

Working...
                      X