No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Tired of Repeated Brawls Between Politicians

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    Exactly the way the HW champion should be. I mean, how exciting is a HW champion that never talks s**t and just tries to be as nice as he can? :gay:
    I think it's cool that a heavyweight champion is nice as well.

Comment

Exactly the way the HW champion should be. I mean, how exciting is a HW champion that never talks s**t and just tries to be as nice as he can? :gay:
      Wasn't your last avatar Joe Louis?

Comment

The 'gentleman' applied mostly to the Klitschko's, I should have specified... what I meant is they all go beyond boxing as a sport and go down in history for this

Comment

This is exactly what you don't understand. He doesn't need to talk shit, he does the talking in the ring, with his fists.
          Shit talk is mostly just that, shit.
          Ever imagined a boxing champ can also be a decent human being?

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
            have to agree with this, ali was not a gentleman nor a scholar outside of the ring. he was a very hateful individual but I dont need to get into that.

Way to turn it around on him

Comment

Of course Klitschko doesn't get involved they haven't agreed to the mandatory 3 rematch clause yet.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                The 'gentleman' applied mostly to the Klitschko's, I should have specified... what I meant is they all go beyond boxing as a sport and go down in history for this
                This is exactly what you don't understand. He doesn't need to talk shit, he does the talking in the ring, with his fists.
                Shit talk is mostly just that, shit.
                Ever imagined a boxing champ can also be a decent human being?
                Good points made.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                  No one cares about Ukraine politics, fight Haye.
                  No one cares about Haye, shut up

Comment

I would rather pay $70 to watch Vitali lay out some Ukrainian politicians that to watch Floyd fight Geurrero .

It would actually pretty awesome to watch. When they start to get rough, he just runs in and starts knocking everyone out.

Comment

No one cares about Haye, shut up
                      LOL Klitschko fans get so touchy when people interrupt them lavishing praise on the brothers. Every thread they talk about how gentle they are and that they are real men, it's like a housewife meeting or some ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X