No announcement yet.

Is ward win over kessler tainted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    Lol. Ppl still whining about this fight? Kessler got dominated and if they fight again he will be dominated again, that won't change. The only ppl,who think so are Kessler fans and ward haters. But they will all be silent once the fight gets signed because simply put, they aren't as dumb as they seem.
    This thread is not about who's the better fighter! I also saw Ward dominating Kessler, without breaking too much of a sweat. BUT he cheated, this thread is about whether he cheated or didn't, not about who fought the better fight.

88 clinches and 3 battleram headbutts that all could be intentional, but they could also be unintentional - We will never know, but I don't remember watching a fight, with headbutts THAT obvious. So face the facts and stop being on this guys nuts just because you share the same union of states.

Comment

Where the head butts intentional, I don't believe so BUT the ref could have given a warning and a possible point.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        This thread is not about who's the better fighter! I also saw Ward dominating Kessler, without breaking too much of a sweat. BUT he cheated, this thread is about whether he cheated or didn't, not about who fought the better fight.

88 clinches and 3 battleram headbutts that all could be intentional, but they could also be unintentional - We will never know, but I don't remember watching a fight, with headbutts THAT obvious. So face the facts and stop being on this guys nuts just because you share the same union of states.
        I would disagree with the most obvious head butts, the fact was Ward was trying to maneuver and unintentionally they hit heads, it happens. More intentional would be Mayweather/ Ortiz or Even Alexander/Miadana.
        In the Alexander/Miadana fight I saw 3 headbutts that looked international but no point deduct. Sadley Refs don't always have the best vantage point.

Comment

Yes. This and the Bika fight were horrendous.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
            I would disagree with the most obvious head butts, the fact was Ward was trying to maneuver and unintentionally they hit heads, it happens. More intentional would be Mayweather/ Ortiz or Even Alexander/Miadana.
            In the Alexander/Miadana fight I saw 3 headbutts that looked international but no point deduct. Sadley Refs don't always have the best vantage point.
            Ah yes, the Mayweather Ortiz fight had the most intentional headbut I've seen I think - I can give you that. Yeah it's a shame that some refs are too soft on this point, whenever a headbut is done it can have tremendous effect on a fighters career. Maybe those headbutts were the reason for Kesslers eyeinjuries that might affect him for the rest of his life. In my opinion referees needs to penetalize a lot harder for headbutting, intentional or not. I wouldn't have a problem with the guy who's headbutting (again, intentional or not) was deducted a point, every time. Some people go a whole career without ever headbutting, some people jump in knowingly that chances are that a headbutt can occur. It should never be a disadvantadge for a fighter to stand his ground, like Kessler did against Ward.

Comment

tainted? kessler got his ass beat and that's that

Comment

Yes it was tainted don't see how you could argue otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Ward beats Kessler when and wherever this fight took place. He's the better fighter.
                  it's that simple but the excuse will fly regardless. at least froch took his loss like a man

Comment

If your a Kessler fan in Denial...ABSOLUTELY! The Headbutt excuse leaves room for that FALSE HOPE that Kessler can beat Ward...so Kessler fans holds on to it

But In Reality...I think Ward would really destroy him in a rematch, regardless if it is in the US or Denmark

They are throwing out Ward name to spark interest for themselves and to get people to pay attention to their next fight but as Ward said, none of them ever called to even attempt to start Negotiations for a "REMATCH" then you have fans who just automatically assume that Ward is not open to Travel when Ward has never said he wouldn't

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                      If your a Kessler fan in Denial...ABSOLUTELY! The Headbutt excuse leaves room for that FALSE HOPE that Kessler can beat Ward...so Kessler fans holds on to it

But In Reality...I think Ward would really destroy him in a rematch, regardless if it is in the US or Denmark

They are throwing out Ward name to spark interest for themselves and to get people to pay attention to their next fight but as Ward said, none of them ever called to even attempt to start Negotiations for a "REMATCH" then you have fans who just automatically assume that Ward is not open to Travel when Ward has never said he wouldn't
                      Did you watch the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X