Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ward win over kessler tainted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kessler has made so many excuses for the Ward loss that at this point I'm glad it's "tainted" if that's means I get to see Ward kick his whiny @ss again.

Not that the fight will ever happen. Kessler isn't coming back to the US regardless of his stupid press releases filled with lies about all the fights he wants to make and the lengths he is willing to go.

Froch is bending over backwards to fight Kessler and the Dane is such a b*tch that the fight won't get made because of something really original like "the proposed venue was too far from the airport".

Kessler and Sauerland just need to admit all they are going to do is fight at home against bums and keep Ward and Froch's names out of their mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
      I hope the rematch comes off to shut you whining dudes up! Ward will again dominate Kessler...The skill set between the two is pretty wide IMO.

Kessler is poor with making proper adjustments and this will cost him if he and Ward were to fight again.
      So how do you adjust to flying heads?

It's thinking like this "If he's cheating, I'll adjust". "He's using drugs? No prob, I'll adjust in the ring!"

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        Kessler has made so many excuses for the Ward loss that at this point I'm glad it's "tainted" if that's means I get to see Ward kick his whiny @ss again.

Not that the fight will ever happen. Kessler isn't coming back to the US regardless of his stupid press releases filled with lies about all the fights he wants to make and the lengths he is willing to go.

Froch is bending over backwards to fight Kessler and the Dane is such a b*tch that the fight won't get made because of something really original like "the proposed venue was too far from the airport".

Kessler and Sauerland just need to admit all they are going to do is fight at home against bums and keep Ward and Froch's names out of their mouths.
        So you think there's no truth in anything Kessler was saying after the fight? Can't understand how you can watch a dangerous sport like this and completely ignore the dangers of flying heads, saying that he should just stop whining. But then again, you probably haven't seen the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Very much so.

Ward should have been disqualified for repeated deliberate headbutts.

"Andre Ward came in like a billygoat, let's be honest about it" - Al Bernstein
          The answer is yes. It wasn't just the constant headbutss but also the elbows. Leading to a cut which lead the fight to be stopped. I believe Ward should have a Kessler rematch before he moves up to 175.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
            So how do you adjust to flying heads?

It's thinking like this "If he's cheating, I'll adjust". "He's using drugs? No prob, I'll adjust in the ring!"

get tim bradley and evander holyfield as your sparring partners.

Comment

Lol. Ppl still whining about this fight? Kessler got dominated and if they fight again he will be dominated again, that won't change. The only ppl,who think so are Kessler fans and ward haters. But they will all be silent once the fight gets signed because simply put, they aren't as dumb as they seem.

Comment

So is bernard hopkins career tainted? No one ever thought he was any good right? It's the same thing, you do what you can to win, if you don't get penalized you go on. If you don't like it do something back.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                  So is bernard hopkins career tainted? No one ever thought he was any good right? It's the same thing, you do what you can to win, if you don't get penalized you go on. If you don't like it do something back.
                  Do something back? Kessler was about to be DQ'ed for holding as the referee gave a warning between rounds.

Yes Kessler. Not Ward.

Ward got away with 88 clinches and a multitude of other fouls.

Kessler fought 2 guys that night.

Comment

Personally I think Ward is the better fighter, and he will probably win a rematch. BUT with that being said, I do think Kessler should get a rematch, that would of been a DQ anywhere but Oakland.

A Kessler-Ward fight in Denmark would be absolutely electric and although I think Ward will win...........A Kessler upset isn't impossible, IMO.

Comment

Them headbutts arnt just deliberate.

They are practised and prepared in training.

He shouldve been dq'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X