No announcement yet.

Guerrero vs Berto a tainted win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    well at least he's not as dirty as mares....
    what does Mares have to do with this...oh nevermind hes calling out Nonito and your a fanboy so i understand now

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      what does Mares have to do with this...oh nevermind hes calling out Nonito and your a fanboy so i understand now
      that's all he has to cling on to now that pac's done..........

Comment

don't worry berto and berto fans, berto can still beat up a few guys here and there, as a bonafide gatekeeper, maybe he can find an excuse to use steroids again like a doc note or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          I'm not a Guerrero fan but if his win is tainted then some of Cotto's wins are tainted as well for the ref not deducting points for Cotto's low blows.

Funny how Cotto fans so called hate cheaters but yet Dondi here is ****ting on someone who has been a victim of cheating(Guerrero vs Salido).

I'm glad I don't see you tards that much any more after Cotto got EXPOSED.
          Only you would try and find a way to turn this into a Cotto thread.
          Im starting to think you have a crush on him..Your sick.

Suck on thisor thisbut stop letting Cotto use your tonsils for a speedbag....its disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
            Only you would try and find a way to turn this into a Cotto thread.
            Im starting to think you have a crush on him..Your sick.

Suck on thisor thisbut stop letting Cotto use your tonsils for a speedbag....its disgusting.
            he's right though if guerrero's win is ''tainted'' then so is cotto's win over judah

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
              He should have used plaster and held Guerrero behind the head while punching.
              He did use plaster. Just look at Berto's face, it's impossible to swell up after a Boxing match!

Comment

destroyed in your own thread, damn

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                  he's right though if guerrero's win is ''tainted'' then so is cotto's win over judah
                  And this means......?
                  Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                  He did use plaster. Just look at Berto's face, it's impossible to swell up after a Boxing match!
                  So your saying if I punched you in your face it wont swell? What the hell are you?

Comment

a tainted win? LOL @ this ******

Comment

• Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                      And this means......?

So your saying if I punched you in your face it wont swell? What the hell are you?
                      i'm exposing your bias........

Comment

Working...
                      X