No announcement yet.

Ascension of ATG Lineage from 1960 to present

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
    really you think so I already told you black fighters don't have one style we dominate all styles. floyd can brawl and box, you actually sound bitter

as long as they continue to dominate and win I could care less if they're more bhop then roy you get it..

last hope? you sound ******ed coming from the longest reign of super champions on this planet and you say black people have to hope for a super champion to emerge..hope has nothing to do with it all genetics.
    Lol. No dude. You sound like some black supremacist who is bitter towards the white man. Chill out bro.

Comment

Oh, I thought we were discussing Boxing styles! I didn't realize we were discussing black supremacy. My bad, dawg!
      your definitely not my dawg, and you wouldn't know a boxing style if it jumped up and bit you in the face..

what syle you looking for:

1. jack johnson
      2. Joe louis
      3. Sugar ray robinson
      3. ezzard charles
      4. ike williams
      5. charley burley
      6. muhammad ali
      7. sugar ray leonard
      8. tommy hearns
      9. marvin hagler,
      10. james toney
      11. roy jones jr.
      12. floyd mayweather jr.
      13. Bernard hopkins
      14. evander holyfield
      15. pernell whitaker
      16. mike tyson

what more "style" are you looking for poodle

Comment

Lol. No dude. You sound like some black supremacist who is bitter towards the white man. Chill out bro.
        then your not listening..black fighters dominate all styles that's not in question at least I hope not.. we incorporate and make up our won styles hence why we produce so many champions in each generation.

why would I be bitter lol list the super champions from another race that can produce the champions we have.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          What the hell is this crap???? who gives a damn what color a fighter is,you should be banned and this crap should be deleted....we need to kill this racial crap right now in 2013 it is dumb and disturbing that people still think like this
          you need to let Floyd this same shlt. He the biggest racist in Boxing today! And your favorite fighter. Dont play the race card...Birds of a feather flock together.

Comment

you need to let Floyd this same shlt. He the biggest racist in Boxing today! And your favorite fighter. Dont play the race card...Birds of a feather flock together.
            floyd is a racist because he makes pac look ordinary compared to him..I get it floyd being so good offends you

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              super black champion

is Ward medium black?
              lmao.....damn this thread is stupid....

Comment

lmao.....damn this thread is stupid....
                does it hurt your brain to acknowledge the great lineage of black fighters and their contribution to the sport..

Comment

No one has ever denied the contribution African Americans have made to the sport? What's the point of this thread?

Comment

No one has ever denied the contribution African Americans have made to the sport? What's the point of this thread?
                    the point? you mean to tell me a thread giving props to my ancestors in the sport of boxing is wrong?

if you know of their contribution then this is the htread to discuss those contributions

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
                      the point? you mean to tell me a thread giving props to my ancestors in the sport of boxing is wrong?

if you know of their contribution then this is the htread to discuss those contributions
                      That's not wrong at all. But you're making it seem as though they have made all the history. You're making all other races achievements in boxing seem inferior to what African Americans have achieved in boxing. Simmer down bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X