Tony Canzoneri
    Willie Pep
    Rocky Marciano
    Jake Lamotta
    Ray Mancini
    Joe Calzaghe

Future Heavyweight Champ: Roberto Cammarelle

Comment

Check Ike's fight with Beau Jack. The KO was one of the worst I've seen.
      man ike williams was a beast..that tko was brutal

Comment

my bad as i was typing i was trying to think who the person i was missing was just thought i didnt see ward should have check and avoided looking like an idiot
        you good bro..who else do you see coming up to rep the next generation..

someone mentioned gary russell jr

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
          it started with:

1960- Sugar ray Robinson
          1970-muhammad ali
          1980-sugar ray leaonard
          1990-Roy jones Jr
          2000-Floyd mayweather Jr

of course you have to mention thomas hearns, marvin hagler, pernell whitaker, evander holyfield, mike tyson, Lennox lewis, and Bernard hopkins.

definitely looking forward to floyd passing the torch to the next generation of super black fighters:

1. Adrien Broner
          2. Andre ward
          3. Tim Bradley

It never ends
          Lmfao Timmy is not that good russel may be a better

Comment

you good bro..who else do you see coming up to rep the next generation..

someone mentioned gary russell jr
            i see him but hes just got to get some bigger fights but hes gonna be a great fighter also chad dawson even though he lost to ward besides that i cant think of anyone maybe trout but hes on the same level as bradley imo until he gets some higher profile fights under his belt

Comment

The "slick AA" is dying actually. The days of Whitaker, Floyd, Too Sharp are long gone and being replaced with Ward and Bradley (who are the best blacks atm, any way you slice it) and they're not slick. Russell Jr. is really fast but not exactly slick, at least not like Pea was. That leaves you with your last hope, Adrien Boner, who will be super-protected for the rest of his career ala Floyd.

Comment

My fighter appreciation thread was deleted.......but this one remains????wow

Comment

The "slick AA" is dying actually. The days of Whitaker, Floyd, Too Sharp are long gone
                  really you think so I already told you black fighters don't have one style we dominate all styles. floyd can brawl and box, you actually sound bitter

and being replaced with Ward and Bradley (who are the best blacks atm, any way you slice it) and they're not slick.
                  as long as they continue to dominate and win I could care less if they're more bhop then roy you get it..

Russell Jr. is really fast but not exactly slick, at least not like Pea was. That leaves you with your last hope, Adrien Boner, who will be super-protected for the rest of his career ala Floyd.
                  last hope? you sound ******ed coming from the longest reign of super champions on this planet and you say black people have to hope for a super champion to emerge..hope has nothing to do with it all genetics.

Comment

My fighter appreciation thread was deleted.......but this one remains????wow
                    your acting like stephen from django unchained stop it

Comment

really you think so I already told you black fighters don't have one style we dominate all styles. floyd can brawl and box, you actually sound bitter

as long as they continue to dominate and win I could care less if they're more bhop then roy you get it..

last hope? you sound ******ed coming from the longest reign of super champions on this planet and you say black people have to hope for a super champion to emerge..hope has nothing to do with it all genetics.
                      Oh, I thought we were discussing Boxing styles! I didn't realize we were discussing black supremacy. My bad, dawg!

Comment

Working...
                      X