Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Challenges "Midget" Cain Velasquez To Brawl!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fury cracks me up everytime he opens his mouth.

Comment

So Fury is an idiot and pathetic for calling out a UFC HW champ but MMA fighters open their mouths and challenge boxers all the time to get in the cage? At least he is calling out a UFC champion in his prime, not like UFC **** who call out 40+ year old retired or shot boxers like Tyson, Toney, RJJ, etc.

Eat a dick *** MMA fan lol.

Comment

Fury should challenge Cain in the boxing ring. Toney stepped in the cage so now Cain can step in the ring....make it happen.

Comment

First of all the UFC Heavyweight Title is the biggest joke in sports. As far as I can tell it changes hands every single time it's on the line because all the fighters suck equally.

Second of all, if a little tap to the ribs was enough to KO supreme cagefighter Brock Lesnar than there is no way this Velasquez neanderthal is walking through even a solid jab from Fury.

Comment

ufc hw title a joke ?the boxing hw titles are held by two robots that beat nothing but old mandatory challengers.and the other titles are pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by E075340 View Post
              Fury must be smoking that good.... LOL.. he will get his ass wooped... i mean wooped .. inside that cage ... Melvin Guillard is a beast with them hands.. he trained in Houston with his boxing and was killing everybody in the boxing gym... BUTTTTTTTT when it came to the cage... its a whole different ball game.. BOXING IS ONLY A SPORT..... UFC IS MAN TO MAN COMBAT ... AKA REAL FIGHTING ... FURY needs to let me hit what he smoking couse that must be some good **** he puffing on
              Lol Guillard got KTFO in boxing by some guy named Countryman and retired after that, the clip is on YouTube as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Fury should challenge Cain in the boxing ring. Toney stepped in the cage so now Cain can step in the ring....make it happen.
                What does Cain have to do with Toney? He's a humble guy just doing his thing in the UFC.

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                First of all the UFC Heavyweight Title is the biggest joke in sports. As far as I can tell it changes hands every single time it's on the line because all the fighters suck equally.

Second of all, if a little tap to the ribs was enough to KO supreme cagefighter Brock Lesnar than there is no way this Velasquez neanderthal is walking through even a solid jab from Fury.
                What does Cain and Lesnar have to do with each other? Cain would smash Fury in MMA. I assume most of you are trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by fortydogg View Post
                  ufc hw title a joke ?the boxing hw titles are held by two robots that beat nothing but old mandatory challengers.and the other titles are pointless.
                  Vitali and Wladimir are great fighters, Cain is a great fighter too.

Comment

The Fury's are a crazy bunch

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                      Vitali and Wladimir are great fighters, Cain is a great fighter too.
                      Cain is a great wrestler, ONLY. Anyone with the most basic striking knowledge could see that his assault on JDS was incredibly sloppy. Even a crude boxer could have dropped him quickly in that exchange. MMA had some decent heavies, but they are all retired or spent at this point. Cain is at the top because his cardio can hold up against talent-starved division. The fact that he was KO'd by a guy who he later failed to put away despite the guy being a walking dead for over 20min speaks volumes about the dismal quality of competition in that division. Cormeir is the only HW I see honest talent in.

Comment

Working...
                      X