Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko has an Equal or Better Resume then Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to vote no as much as I like him and the great champion he is today. He has been KOed three times in his early prime and I can't ignore that. I am sure he could beat all three of the guys that KOed him if he fought them again today but his chin is not that good and he must fight around a so so chin.

Comment

No..........just.......not even close........

Comment

Voted yes but meant no lol

Wlad is underrated, but Floyd has been better

lol at HBO hyping up Seth Mitchell, showing all his crappy easy opponents fights, but hardly ever show the Klits

Comment

The trolling around here is getting ridiculous.

I mean what's next.....Carl Froch and Mikkel Kessler have similar resume's to Floyd.....

Wlad's best wins were Chris Byrd and David Haye, along with a long list of average or well below average fighters, and not to mention he was KO'd by Sanders and Brewster in his prime.

This place is either trolling non stop or plain ignorant.

Comment

wlad's alright but no just no.

Comment

Floyd's wins over Castillo, Corrales, Oscar, Hatton, Genaro, Cotto, Mosley, Marquez....those are all better than Wlad's best wins against Byrd and Haye. Besides those two, he has a long list of crappy fighters or average fighters.

I mean this is straight ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                It wasn't just bias I wasn't really thinking lol, I was like well Mayweather seems more accomplished then I saw others voting for Wladimir and me being a fan of Wladimir I just voted for him lol.

Wladimir is a legend though.
                Lol you have become my favorite poster. That is keeping it real to the fullest.

Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/24488952.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                    Lol you have become my favorite poster. That is keeping it real to the fullest.
                    Thanks Lol you seem like a cool poster yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Floyd's wins over Castillo, Corrales, Oscar, Hatton, Genaro, Cotto, Mosley, Marquez....those are all better than Wlad's best wins against Byrd and Haye. Besides those two, he has a long list of crappy fighters or average fighters.

I mean this is straight ignorance.
                      Cmon 4Corners. Ive seen your posts here and in the HOF/ATG thread and really there is no point sometimes. Manny got humiliated in a money grab fight. Just let these clowns vent their anger and overcome their humiliation.

Comment

Working...
                      X