No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko has an Equal or Better Resume then Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    can anyone really dispute this? .... the bias displayed by Americans/HBO is beyond disgraceful. Remember the hype with Seth Mitchell?
    Well Mitchell is a gentleman.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
      BoxRec has some stupid automated system. It shouldn't be taken seriously.
      Oh ok so that's how it is.

Comment

Excitement is good, but winning better. Pac always says for the fans. he got LYDIa.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Wladimir is a great HW of his time, he's the greatest HW since 2005, respect. But at no point of his career, green, prime, past prime, would Floyd ever lose to the level of opposition Wladimir lost to. Imagine Floyd losing to Tony Pep[which would still not be as bad as losing to Ross Purity], Henry Bruseles, and Zab Judah. Can you imagine that? Nope, you can't even imagine that, because Floyd was way too good and you know that. Even in your wildest dreams, you can't imagine that.

BTW the resume's are not even close, especially when you add in the accomplishments and losses.

Corrales, Hernandez, Castillo 2x, De La Hoya, Marquez, Mosley, Hatton, Cotto, Ortiz, Judah, Chavez, Gatti, Corley, Baldomir, Augustus, Sosa, Mitchell.

5 division champion, 4 Lineal titles[130(Hernandez), 135(Castillo), 147 x2(Baldomir, Mosley)], 2 Ring titles[135(Castillo), 147(Baldomir)].

Currently holds the WBC[147] and WBA[154] in two separate divisions, and is ranked #1 in both of those weight classes, at the same time.

Never lost a fight against any level of opponent, 43-0.

His upcoming fight will be for the vacant Ring 147 championship against #3 ranked Robert Guerrero.

Comment

How is this even.possible when floyds top 5 wins are better that vlads #1 win? Wtf goes on on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              How is this even.possible when floyds top 5 wins are better that vlads #1 win? Wtf goes on on this site?
              Well I'm biased I'm a fan of Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                Well I'm biased I'm a fan of Wladimir.
                Bias only goes but so far. When David Haye is your best win u should not be in a discussion about being greater than a guy who beat the likes of genaro Hernández at 21, Corrales, Castillo, Oscar de la Hoya, Ricky Hatton. That's 5 fighters easily better than David frikkin Haye

Comment

Lol I mean look how crazy this sounds ppl are ****ting on Floyd for fighting Robert Guerrero. Robert Guerrero has a better resume than David Haye. Smh...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Bias only goes but so far. When David Haye is your best win u should not be in a discussion about being greater than a guy who beat the likes of genaro Hernández at 21, Corrales, Castillo, Oscar de la Hoya, Ricky Hatton. That's 5 fighters easily better than David frikkin Haye
                    It wasn't just bias I wasn't really thinking lol, I was like well Mayweather seems more accomplished then I saw others voting for Wladimir and me being a fan of Wladimir I just voted for him lol.

Wladimir is a legend though.

Comment

no sorry, wlad has lost before. he doesn't have his 0. i know i sound like mayweather/broner right now, but he cant possibly have a better resume without an 0.

Comment

Working...
                      X