Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schaefer says he doesn't think Canelo-Trout will happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, suppose ginger uses this arrest as the excuse for why he & Trout cannot get it on. Will he overlook the fact that Floyd has done time for a dv he was convicted of?? Or will they sweep that under the rug?? LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by JudahRaidersfan View Post
      I was making double standard argument cause Canelo is 22 and these posters against him, by the way went to YouTube and rewatched and yes Pacquiao- Hatton was a trash fight.
      Just because Manny made the lineal 140 pound champ look that bad doesn't mean it was a trash fight. Robinson over Lamotta in the St. Valentine's Day Massacre was a trash fight too then. Come on now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        So, suppose ginger uses this arrest as the excuse for why he & Trout cannot get it on. Will he overlook the fact that Floyd has done time for a dv he was convicted of?? Or will they sweep that under the rug?? LOL!!
        Floyd deserves the ass kicking. Trout doesn't, not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          I've heard all this before from Canelo only to fight Josesito Lopez. He could've gotten a better opponent then, even with the opponent injuries, and chose Lopez. I'll give him credit when he signs for a fight like one that you mentioned. Until then, I'm giving him shit for not fighting the best.
          Okay.

You're Canelo's promoter, he's going to fight September 15th 2012.

Let's see who's available:

Floyd Mayweather Jr? Turned down Canelo,wanted a vacation.
          Miguel Cotto? Turned down Canelo as well, said he needed a vacation.
          Paul Williams? Nope, out of boxing forever.
          James Kirkland? Injured.
          Victor Ortiz? Beaten by Josesito Lopez.
          Lara? Martirosyan? They had a fight scheduled.
          Carlos Molina? He just fought the month prior.

The podium is all yours, give us Canelo's next opponent for September 15th 2012.

Comment

I guess there are still a few WWs and JrWWs Canelo hasn't fought yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
              I guess there are still a few WWs and JrWWs Canelo hasn't fought yet.
              A few?? Try plenty at the journeyman status.

Comment

How about Bundrage or Perro?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Okay.

You're Canelo's promoter, he's going to fight September 15th 2012.

Let's see who's available:

Floyd Mayweather Jr? Turned down Canelo,wanted a vacation.
                  Miguel Cotto? Turned down Canelo as well, said he needed a vacation.
                  Paul Williams? Nope, out of boxing forever.
                  James Kirkland? Injured.
                  Victor Ortiz? Beaten by Josesito Lopez.
                  Lara? Martirosyan? They had a fight scheduled.
                  Carlos Molina? He just fought the month prior.

The podium is all yours, give us Canelo's next opponent for September 15th 2012.
                  Canelo Alvarez vs Gabriel Rosado live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena for the WBC junior middleweight championship of the world. A proven 154 pound figher and would have taken short money any time this fight was offered to him. A P4P level win? No, but much better than facing Josesito Lopez at 154, that's for damn sure. He could've fought better fighters, but he didn't. That's on him.

Comment

We already knew Canelo-Trout wasn't gonna happen LOL.

Canelo-Trout is the fight that the fans are demanding .... of course we're not gonna see it. Promoters and their agendas ...

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                      If not May 4 they'll eventually fight sometime in 2013 I think Angulo will get the shot at Canelo
                      But Angulo is not even a top 10...

Comment

Working...
                      X