Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danktrees View Post
    here's my problem with the request:
    http://www.boxingscene.com/donaire-i...ght-him--54477

as others posted at the time, it's easy for him to say that cuz if his opponent fails they won't be allowed to fight anyways so it's an empty promise to say he'll still fight them. now if rigo refuses or fails but is somehow still allowed to fight and he still fights him, then I have no problem. but that's not what this sounds like.

it also looks weak when he's always said he doesn't want to fight rigo cuz rigo hadn't earned the shot. well, rigo hasn't done anything big since he said that so that statement should still apply. however, he's now suddenly willing to fight rigo but throws a random stipulation in there that was never required for any of his previous opponents. this just looks weak.
    Just all of a sudden this comes in and I think he sees some good skills on Rigo.
    According to Nonito himself what has Rigo done extraordinary or suspicious bouts to make him take a test? other than to be a boring fighter.
    But I know as soon as Rigo gets the word he'll be like....Ahora mismo, donde hay que hacerse la pruebita ? (right now!, where do I have to go take that test ?) LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
      weren't you accusing of JMM of Roiding too? lol oh but now that overrated ass rigo hired memo everything is okay........bum ass cuban fans
      You are allways with you racist comments kid..is not even funny...were do you live?

Comment

Comment

And than Rigondeaux will ask Donaire to fight him.....

Rigondeaux should have no problem agreeing. I just hope Donaire is serious about fighting him.

Comment

I don't like the fact that Heredia will be working with Rigo now. The guy is an unnecessary distraction. As someone already pointed out, there are surely plenty of qualified strength and conditioning coaches out there. Why hire someone that'll bring unwanted suspicion to your camp? The best I can tell, Guillermo doesn't need any help beyond that which he's already receiving. "El Chacal" is about as physically impressive as anyone in his division.

And, by the way, the article says next to nothing about the headlined issue. I see a lot of conclusions being drawn from the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              yup that's exactly what rigo is if he refuses

Comment

Rigondeaux was an Olympic athlete i would be the first suspicious one if all the sudden he seems hesitant to random blood testing after being part of one of the most rigorous testing systems in the world. So if this is some kind of attempt in hopes to get out of this fight i doubt is going to work for Donaire. Andddd i still think hiring Heredia was a stupid move, Rigo looks like a mini body builder most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                  What song is that from? I haven't been following Pusha for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                    yup that's exactly what rigo is if he refuses
                    rigo is a natural athlete his walk around weigh is 130 you must not worry about that rigo will agree and then lets see whats the next excuse by the creative donaire he has already used like 20 lets see what other excuses he has in store.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      What song is that from? I haven't been following Pusha for a while.
                      that exodus song

Comment

Working...
                      X