Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Will Ask Rigondeaux To Do Random Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donaire is doing year-round testing. Floyd the Martin Luther King of the sport's cleanliness is not doing it. I wonder why.

Comment

there's no reason rigondeaux should decline extra testing for the fight, but if he does donaire should not walk away from it. after all, donaire said it's optional for his opponents to do extra testing even if they're fighting him. didn't arce decline extra testing? if he did and the fight went on there should be no reason why this fight doesn't happen. i really hope this fight happens, there's not a better challenge out there for donaire at 122 imo.

Comment

That Heredia guy already said he had like 50 different mixes that can't be traced anyway. The blood testing technology hasn't caught up yet. I don't know why any fighter would want to soil their reputation by working with him. There's strength and conditioning coaches at any reputable gym who aren't associated with the biggest doping scandals in sports history. I don't trust the guy or any fighter involved with him. I was born at night, but not last night.
        Last edited by kokingbill; 01-02-2013, 01:30 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

Comment

I love how everyone is now on board for testing and all it took was Pac to be put to sleep. Thank you Floyd

Have stated it many times before and got hated, hell its one of the main reasons i have the red squares that some of you take very serious, but TEST THEM ALL

Comment

well apparently heredia's boxers are now required to do year round random testing. so if rigondeaux is working with heredia he has to do 24/7/365 testing. i wonder if this requirement was made by Jeff Novitzky who met with heredia prior to the 4th pacquiao vs marquez fight...
            Roach's remarks drew the attention of Jeff Novitzky, a government agent who has been investigating steroids in sports for years, including the BALCO case. Hernandez said he met Saturday in Los Angeles with Novitzky to talk about steroids and boxing but did not supply details of the conversation.

"He wanted to ask me a few questions about what was going on in boxing," Hernandez said. "(I've done) nothing illegal — I've been walking a straight (line) with the law since."

Hernandez said any fighter who agreed to work with him had to submit to year-round random testing of blood and urine
            http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...proof/1750233/

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Donaire is doing year-round testing. Floyd the Martin Luther King of the sport's cleanliness is not doing it. I wonder why.
              You Know I UseD To Hate Floyd But You Pacquiao Fans Are So Delusional, Are You Claiming FloydS On It?

Comment

This is a pretty telling comment on what Donaire thinks of Rigondeaux.

Rigo's not moving up in weight or anything like that, and is not the first Heredia opponent he would be facing and yet Donaire singles him out for Random testing?

Kind of a dumb statement. I don't see this request getting in the way of the fight, but it sure does expose what Donaire thinks of Rigo's skills.

Comment

Following what Heredia did to Marquez no one should participate in a fight without 24/7 365 days of PEDS testing whenever Heredia is involved. And no USADA please we all know they were paid by GBP and Floyd to conceal positive tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    I love how everyone is now on board for testing and all it took was Pac to be put to sleep. Thank you Floyd

Have stated it many times before and got hated, hell its one of the main reasons i have the red squares that some of you take very serious, but TEST THEM ALL
                    Yep *******s Banned Me From Bad Left Hook FoR Saying That He Needs To Take The test

Comment

Conte was the first guy talking about how the drugs are 10-20 years ahead of the testers, but now Heredia talking about it 5 years ago makes him guilty. USADA is a puppet organization controlled by Floyd, but VADA run by Conte is an upstanding organization .

There is a reason anyone who has followed these stories since the beginning of all the BALCO and Mitchell Report stuff is laughing at you willfully ignorant fanboys.

The Pactard PED Crusade of 2012...oh that sweet sweet irony.

Comment

Working...
                      X