Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Justin Bieber makin fun of Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
    well, you could ask them to shut down twitter.

i remember when people at my school started popping up with peanut allergies. we got a petition, 44 people signed, voila! no more peanut butter in school lunches.

stupid motherphucker.
    OMG we have a Believer here

Comment

Originally posted by Papasito View Post
      OMG we have a Believer here

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
        I have a ton of respect for Pacquiao so I got saddened when he got sparked out and pissed off when the memes came out but I got over it right away. Phillipines should, too. It's pretty lame crying about what Bieber did.
        Pretty much this tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
          IMMA QUEER
          Hope it works before you leave any eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Papasito View Post

Hope it works before you leave any eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Isn't that the point though? no one should, and not everyone does. Some clowns do though, that's on them. I don't care about Bieber specifically, just the principle of a load of online nonces trying to look cool by making fun of someone getting hurt.
              I don't agree that no one should. I mean, I laughed at a few of the pics/jokes and wouldn't take it serious or be sensitive about it if it was a boxer I like(Not that I don't Manny). It's boxing at the end of the day....people get hit. I take it as the same as a team losing a final.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                I don't agree that no one should. I mean, I laughed at a few of the pics/jokes and wouldn't take it serious or be sensitive about it if it was a boxer I like(Not that I don't Manny). It's boxing at the end of the day....people get hit. I take it as the same as a team losing a final.
                In other sports when someone gets injured people show concern and applaud them as they're carried off the field, no mocking, no disrespect. Yet with boxing, there is an element of the sport's so called fans who will sneer and make fun of a injured or even unconscious competitor.

As I see it these men are willing to endanger their lives and health for our entertainment, so when they get hurt performing in combat I think they're owed at least a modicum of respect. Some would seek to deny them even that.

I guess everything's fair game in the internet age so in one sense it's inevitable from casual fans but objectively one might expect better from fans of the sport who understand the danger involved and have a better grasp of what fighters go through.

Everyone's different I guess, how they feel about it is on them. I can only give my own perspective, not forcing my view on anyone.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 01-01-2013, 10:56 PM.

Comment

what did he say ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                    what did he say ?
                    All Beiber did(I think) was retweet one of those photoshopped pics of Pacquiao.

Pinoys are too sensitive

Comment

I find it hard to believe that a guy who's only probable experience of fighting is with little teenage girls, has the audacity to mock a warrior like pacquiao.
                      Last edited by kiDynamite92; 01-02-2013, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X