Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Justin Bieber makin fun of Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Beiber should be banned from every country just because being the biggest queer evaa

Comment

bieber is a damn kid who makes lollipop music ..but he's still a damn kid and kids always do the darnest things....no biggie

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
        I don't care for the kid's music or his life, really, but if everyone else can make fun of Pac, why not him? People need to stop being sensitive and most of all caring so much about what celebrities do.
        Isn't that the point though? no one should, and not everyone does. Some clowns do though, that's on them. I don't care about Bieber specifically, just the principle of a load of online nonces trying to look cool by making fun of someone getting hurt.

Comment

Hadn't heard about this. Regardless, when I think of Biebs and boxing, I immediately think back to him carrying Floyd's belt, and 50 looking across at him during the ringwalk like he was going to eat him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Isn't that the point though? no one should, and not everyone does. Some clowns do though, that's on them. I don't care about Bieber specifically, just the principle of a load of online nonces trying to look cool by making fun of someone getting hurt.
              If America knew who Ricky Hatton was, he would of got the same treatment. Thats just what most Americans do. We poke and pick on anybody or anything. Most here just don't give a fauck.... Just saying

Comment

well, you could ask them to shut down twitter.

i remember when people at my school started popping up with peanut allergies. we got a petition, 44 people signed, voila! no more peanut butter in school lunches.

stupid motherphucker.

Comment

Bieber insulted one of his biggest fans, Pacquiao even rocked the Bieber haircut for a time.

Comment

Let the Biebs do whatever.

Comment

Many people have been making fun of pacquiao. The difference here is bieber is famous.

The only people I have a problem with who make fun of him are the ones that were on his train, but it's to be expected. manny happily obliged to be the media's sweetcakes, and that tends to attract clueless b1tchmade types

Comment

Working...
                      X