No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Will Fight Guerrero, and Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
    Mark my words if this fight gets made .. Floyd gets ref that won't allow ghost to fight on the inside , you heard it here first .. There's going to be alot of breaks in that fight
    Joe Cortez of course....but don't worry, Floyd will definitely sharpen his elbow game for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
      Hahaaa!! Tougher than Cotto....yeah ok. That fight should have been a draw...Mayweather leaning back like Fat Joe and elbowing/pot-shotting all night. Ghost slow ass will be diving in head first swinging low, plus they about the same height....tailor made for Floyd....people give him a lot more credit than he deserves for beating hyped up sorry ass Berto. HBO paid Berto millions because he MADE them millions in PPV $ by getting beat by Ortiz and Guerrero.

I agree with you regarding Canelo. Floyd is no dummy he ain't fighting a natural 154 lber you can forget that shizzle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
        Joe Cortez of course....but don't worry, Floyd will definitely sharpen his elbow game for this one.
        Cortez is retired

Comment

Floyd is the best inside fighter in the sport not named Andre Ward why in the hell would he be worried about RGs inside game?

Comment

I thought he was going to fight Saul Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
              Floyd is the best inside fighter in the sport not named Andre Ward why in the hell would he be worried about RGs inside game?
              I think most people are not worried so much about Floyd, but are worried that if the figth is made, the ref won't let Gurrero fight like he did vs Berto. As if fighting dirty is going to have some kind of impact other than Floyd tearing him apart and possibly ending it early (Ortiz).

If they fight, the Ghost better come to box. Fighting like he did vs Berto won't get him anywhere but on the mat from uppercuts and right hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I dont think Trout would bring the sort of PPV sales that Mayweather or GBP would like, Like someone already said maybe a Canelo rematch would then happen, but if a Rematch happens what would happen to Mayweather and his September date?
                I don't know, I think if Trout beat Alvarez, Floyd would still fight him but would have a strong undercard (Alvarez and Broner once again). However if a rematch is warranted which it could be for sure, Floyd should just go after Martinez (I hope at 160).

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Would Mayweather fight Trout if trout beats Canelo?
                  I think it depends on how Trout wins the fight. If he goes out there and stinks up a UD, which I believe he needs to do to win, then hes not fighting Floyd. If he wins an exciting fight on the big stage then hes got a shot.
                  Last edited by Outwest Exp 355; 01-01-2013, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                    rios, abner mares, guerrero, mathysse, molina, santa cruz.... hell , even sakio bika's is better than floyd's inside game

Comment

mayweather guerrero a perfect example of floyd sitting on the side lines waiting for the right opponent to come along then pounce. SMFH

Comment

Working...
                      X