Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout Showdown Looms For May 4th Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny before the Trout-Cotto fight only like 10% of NSB thought Trout would win and now Trout is Tommy Hearns.

Funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      Nice try.

But actually they signed him up for Williams AFTER Paul beat Ishida and signed him up for Kirkland 4 fights after the Ishida loss.

Stop making up stuff.
      So Williams was a danger because he beat Ishida? Heeheh. Kirkland is one dimensional and glass chinned, doesn't matter who he fought.

Comment

It's funny before the Trout-Cotto fight only like 10% of NSB thought Trout would win and now Trout is Tommy Hearns.

Funny.
        or maybe some posters see Canelo as having more hype than substance

Comment

Funny.
          Trout is Hearns? Whoever said that? But the truth is he puts a boxing clinic on Álvarez. The thought of that surely gets you uncomfortable, but get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            or maybe some posters see Canelo as having more hype than substance
            You hit the nail on the head Gramps.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Just because he has more hype then his career will support doesnt take away from the fact he is a solid fighter. Where he is more then capable of beating trout.

Comment

Funny.
                I agree. I thought he would win but i was in the minority and now Trout is the flavor of the month that fighters are all of the sudden ducking

But i do like this fight very much and hope it goes through

Comment

Funny.
                  Everyone though Cotto would beat Canelo as well so you can see where this is coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    thanks I like the name Gramps

Trout has shown himself against an elite world class opponent and looked good doing it. Alvarez has yet to accomplish this.

Comment

Trout wins if the Alvarez fight happens. I just hope they don't rob him

Comment

Working...
                      X