No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout Showdown Looms For May 4th Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    I never start initiate any racist convo.
    You don't have to, we know what motivates you. lol

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      I am honestly shocked. Never would have thought Canelo's handlers would put him in with Trout. He has earned my respect.
      They signed him up for Paul Williams and Kirkland too. Canelo is the real deal. Can't wait for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        Oh, the irony. lol
        Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        You don't have to, we know what motivates you. lol
        Yeah nevermind the poeple who start racist shit, but attack me cause I hit where it hurts. Dont dish it if they cant take it.

Where in this thread did I state a offending comment before that racist who you say nothing about started to attacked me?

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          They signed him up for Paul Williams and Kirkland too. Canelo is the real deal. Can't wait for this fight.
          After Lara beat the **** out of Williams and feather fisted Ishida KTFO Kirkland in 1 round. Yeah, the real deal.

Comment

Hell yeah. Get it done.

Comment

Ill believe it when i see it, still think its cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
                  After Lara beat the **** out of Williams and feather fisted Ishida KTFO Kirkland in 1 round. Yeah, the real deal.
                  Nice try.

But actually they signed him up for Williams AFTER Paul beat Ishida and signed him up for Kirkland 4 fights after the Ishida loss.

Stop making up stuff.

Comment

Won't believe it till both fighters are in the ring. Canelo about to suffer his first defeat and unfortunately for him it won't be at the hands of Mayweather.

Hope it gets signed. Gonna make a lot of points and dough off of this fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Hope this fight pushes through and if this does, I hope the winner gets to fight floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X