Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Martinez Still Target Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd should know by now zeros mean nothing. Look at evander holyfield and most rate him higher than floyd.

If people see you take a risk, people do notice, even if they sometimes wont admit it. how can floyd not fight sergio when a lot of fighters not as good as floyd do?

what does that make people think of floyd? Cherry picker.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      but your being a bit disingenuous about this Bushbaby. You know floyd isn't a JMW. He fought at 154 because it made the ODH and Cotto fights more sellable because their size advantage made the fights closer on paper.
      But the general consensus is that he's fighting ginger in september at 154. Don't leave that out please.

Comment

Martinez end floyds career, everything he does is superior to floyd, there is no way floyd takes this fight, he will duck him again

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Martinez end floyds career, everything he does is superior to floyd, there is no way floyd takes this fight, he will duck him again
          Like what?????
          Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 12-31-2012, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            There ya go. I criticize even fighters I do support. I favored Floyd fighting Mosley,Ortiz,Cotto, & am in favor of the Ghost fight. I know that Martinez really isn't interested in certain fighters. I've been pioneering for Ward as the rightful pfp king & I still called the Kelly Pavlik fight a monumental cherrypick.

Floyd fans just defend almost everything he does. Like to twist the truth & act like he does no wrong. Floyd did his part to make sure the Pacman fight did not happen, yet they solely blame Pacman. They act like the ginger fight is something more than a cherrypicking money grab when it obviously isn't. They develop amnesia when someone points that out.
            The truth is floyd haters criticize him for anything he does and then, when floyd fans ask them to defend themselves, they can't and go right to the "defending floyd" crap. They make it about the other posters allegiance to floyd (something easily they can spin) rather than about the facts.

And, you haven't done a good job of defending your position relative to this. Should they fight, floyd isn't picking him becuase he's easy win but because he has a huge paying fanbase.

Comment

Do it at 160 otherwise there isn't much point. Nothing left for Mayweather other than that. Anything else is just a pad floyds bank account fight. Don't expect him to take the challenge but its the only challenge left, and if it does happen I'm picking Mayweather to win! Find some balls floyd!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                Like what?????
                Why even acknowledge such a bull**** statement?

What I don't get is that they say Floyd is the fight they want but already have 2013 all planned out. Looks to me that Sergio just wants to use the Floyd and Chavez fights like a retirement pension.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  Do it at 160 otherwise there isn't much point. Nothing left for Mayweather other than that. Anything else is just a pad floyds bank account fight. Don't expect him to take the challenge but its the only challenge left, and if it does happen I'm picking Mayweather to win! Find some balls floyd!!
                  So a guy with the career Floyd has had the only he "finds his balls" is if he fights a Legit 100% Middleweight?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    The truth is floyd haters criticize him for anything he does and then, when floyd fans ask them to defend themselves, they can't and go right to the "defending floyd" crap. They make it about the other posters allegiance to floyd (something easily they can spin) rather than about the facts.

And, you haven't done a good job of defending your position relative to this. Should they fight, floyd isn't picking him becuase he's easy win but because he has a huge paying fanbase.
                    Seems to me like you're speaking of non Floyd fans in general. I've done a fabulous job concerning the Floyd/ginger farce. I've never really had a problems with the Cotto,Mosley,Ortiz or proposed Ghost fight, so your accusations really don't apply to my person.

Like I said, my major qualms are concerning Floyd/ginger/Martinez. Floyd is picking ginger cause he's an easy win & has a big fanbase, period. There's absolutely no other reason for the fight other than making Floyd, ginger & golden boy bank while putting on a farce.

Comment

This would be a super fight at 154 or 160. Floyd won't take it, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X