Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio needs to fight Berto first.

Comment

• Floyd is a total ***ing *****.
      I don't understand how a 5'7 Duran went up to 160 and fought 6'1 1/2 Barkley. Who looked like a god damn LHW in there against Duran who looked like a JMW.
      Yet Floyd refuse to go up against the smaller Martinez...
      You can say that Martinez is much greater than Barkley. Very true. But Barkley was also in his prime.... and Duran was shot.
      Floyd on the other hand is past prime.. just like Martinez. Neither are shot, but both are past it. It's the perfect fight for 160.

Fans will buy into the whole 'going up to MW' to make history ****.

Floyd fans will definitely buy this fight or any fight of Floyds

That idiot 4Corners even admitted

'IF Floyd told me to go eat my own shyt and die' I will still buy his PPV'

Comment

• Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
        It was said Floyd actually lost weight on the night of the Cotto fight. He actually weighed 147lb to do the fact that he was sick. How would that be known if he refused to be weighed.
        lol, show me the source.

Comment

• They will both be fighting in September so hopefully after they both win the bout can be made for 2014.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            Floyd is a total ***ing *****.
            I don't understand how a 5'7 Duran went up to 160 and fought 6'1 1/2 Barkley. Who looked like a god damn LHW in there against Duran who looked like a JMW.
            You can say that Martinez is much greater than Barkley. Very true. But Barkley was also in his prime.... and Duran was shot.
            Floyd on the other hand is past prime.. just like Martinez. Neither are shot, but both are past it. It's the perfect fight for 160.

I could see it being promoted as the new 'Leonard v Hagler.' I'm pretty sure it would sell more ppvs than Mayweather v. Guerrero.

Comment

• This fight will never be made, floyd wants to continue with his undefeated record

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Your the idiot you Phucken Punk
                Ok, then *******

Comment

• Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                  lol, show me the source.
                  It was posted here on the site. Don't know how you missed it. http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...tto-147--52590

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                    Floyd is a total ***ing *****.

Even if Floyd moved up to beat Martinez, he wouldn't sniff Duran's spot on the ATG list. You know this so why make the comparison? Also Floyd doesn't get as fat as Duran did, he is a fit welter and Duran was a party animal getting fat and fighting out of MW because he was undisciplined.

Comment

• Originally posted by kraftsman View Post
                      sergio needs to fight berto first.
                      lol!!!!! True!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X