No announcement yet.

Castillo v Floyd I "It's not the fight we saw"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    First time I watched it (live), I agreed that Castillo got robbed.

Watched it a year ago and scored it for Floyd.

Do we really need to have this thread every two weeks?
    damn , from getting robbed in the first fight to giving it to the robber in the second viewing?..what i wanna know is how much did floyd pay you?..lol

Comment

The first time I watched Floyd Castillo, I knew that Pac and Margarito would get knocked out in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
        I hurd Floyd lost a big bet da night be4, dat hiz head wasnt in da right place. u feel me

Yea I feel you, he had a messed up shoulder too, plus he had dirty drawls on........ it's hard to fight when you have a itchy booty hole.

Comment

For the last time please stop painting with this broad ass brush. Anybody here knows I'm a die hard Mayweather fan but it doesn't make me a liar. The last two times I scored it it was a draw and once for Castillo. The fact that this is still on any man's mind shows that your hate for Mayweather the man trumps my admiration for his boxing. At this point its just strange that we're here again.

Comment

Castillo shoulda got the victory in this. Even more telling is when Floyd was getting beat up Merchant praised him for his toughness more than he ever did his boxing skill haha

Comment

Good fight. Good rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Castillo won pretty clearly.....

this thread gets made every two weeks and it always ends with Castillo winning the poll

Floyd's die hard fans are going to come in spam and say

-Floyd had a shoulder injury
                -It was a close fight that Floyd won
                -Floyd beat him in the rematch which proved the beating Floyd took in the first fight didn't actually happen.
                I;ve always believed that in the rematch (I saw both fights at the time of action) Castillo had a defeatist attitude, feeling that he couldn't get the decision anyway, because of the way he was robbed in the first fight.

They were really joke judges, who gave Mayweather a clear win in a fight that he'd vlearly lost, and in the rematch, which Castillo just as clearly lost, they made it as close a decision as you can get.

Comment

I haven't seen this thread in a week. Right on time

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    damn , from getting robbed in the first fight to giving it to the robber in the second viewing?..what i wanna know is how much did floyd pay you?..lol

Hey bro, zip up.... your bias is showing.

Comment

Only Floyd and Broner clearly lose close fights. They can never be in a close fight. They either fought a bum or lose every time, lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X