Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets have sum fun for the end of the year,Floyd haters who has floyd ducked,debate!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Joel Casamayor???you mean after he went up to 135 to fight the LINEAL champion there??when exactly did he duck him??what year??
    larry why do you have the mindset that if floyd beats 1 good fighter he's no longer entitled to fight anyone else good? oh he beat castillo therefore he doesn't have to fight any other top contenders? he can just fight phillip ndou and victoriano soso because he's the king! oh he beat baldomir therefore he doesn't have to fight any other top contenders? he doesn't have to fight margarito, cotto, or pac because he's the king! imagine if the other greats did that. ali beats liston well time to fight a bunch of bums for years because i beat liston!(and castillo and baldomir are hardly liston) leonard beats benitez(and castillo and baldomir are hardly benitez) oh sorry hearns and duran i dont have to fight you i beat the lineal champ! that's why they are great and floyd is not.

Comment

Tszyu, Margarito, Cotto (2008), and Pacquiao.

shall I repeat myself?

OK all together now! "Tszyu, Margarito, Cotto (2008), and Pacquiao"

"Tszyu, Margarito, Cotto (2008), and Pacquiao"!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        so now he is ducking the mw champ??lol

He was not with Top Rank when he fought Baldo,matter fact Arum still owes him money from the Judah fight....and he got more to fight Baldo and went on to get the Oscar fight which Arum claim there want money to make...

Arum said Mayweather also asked for $20 million to fight De La Hoya, a fight Arum said he wasn’t interested in participating in. “That’s not in the cards,” Arum said. “He wants $20 million for the De La Hoya fight? It’s not there. Sometimes, my man, you gotta know when to hold ‘em and when to fold ‘em. We’ll talk about things down the road.” Notice this part Arum was talking.
        yeah he was a free agent, why didn't he demand the same things from shaw that he demanded from arum? instead he just took the 8 million to fight baldomir with no demands. but when arum offered him 8 million to fight margarito he included a whole set of crazy demands. he didn't even get a 20 million guarantee when he fought hoya. he got 10 mill guarantee. you realize what a guarantee is right? it's a minimum. not total. hoya wasn't willing to guarantee floyd 20 mill so stop your nonsense. he asked for 20 from arum but took 10 in reality. floyd only outpriced himself by 10 mill no biggie!
        Last edited by daggum; 12-30-2012, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          larry why do you have the mindset that if floyd beats 1 good fighter he's no longer entitled to fight anyone else good? Oh he beat castillo therefore he doesn't have to fight any other top contenders? He can just fight phillip ndou and victoriano soso because he's the king! Oh he beat baldomir therefore he doesn't have to fight any other top contenders? He doesn't have to fight margarito, cotto, or pac because he's the king! Imagine if the other greats did that. Ali beats liston well time to fight a bunch of bums for years because i beat liston!(and castillo and baldomir are hardly liston) leonard beats benitez(and castillo and baldomir are hardly benitez) oh sorry hearns and duran i dont have to fight you i beat the lineal champ! That's why they are great and floyd is not.
          talk to arum bout that son...ive already posted why that didnt happen

Comment

So, Mr. LarryX, according to you Floyd was willing to take on all the top comers and he did, and if he didn't it wasn't his fault it was someone else's, be it Bob Arum or the top fighter? Is that about right?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post

shall I repeat myself?

OK all together now! "Tszyu, Margarito, Cotto (2008), and Pacquiao"

"Tszyu, Margarito, Cotto (2008), and Pacquiao"!
              WHEN DID HE DUCK Tszyu??when he was injured or after he lost to Hatton??cause when he moved up he was injured...then he returned and fought Mitchell again them lost to Hatton,so when was Floyd suppose to fight him?

and as far as cotto and margo once again

Arum stated that Mayweather would have fought Margarito for the 8 million, but he wanted a guaranteed 10 million to fight Miguel Cotto and Ricky Hatton. Arum only guaranteed him 7 million. And for those who don’t know Cotto and Hatton were at the Mayweather-Gatti fight and Cotto was ranked number 5 by the ring at the time (Proof: Listen to the commentary Jim Lampley at the end of round 5) . Cotto had just moved up to the 140 pound weight class and he didn’t make an offer to fight Mayweather after the Gatti fight.

Arum said Mayweather also asked for $20 million to fight De La Hoya, a fight Arum said he wasn’t interested in participating in. “That’s not in the cards,” Arum said. “He wants $20 million for the De La Hoya fight? It’s not there. Sometimes, my man, you gotta know when to hold ‘em and when to fold ‘em. We’ll talk about things down the road.” Notice this part Arum was talking.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
                So, Mr. LarryX, according to you Floyd was willing to take on all the top comers and he did, and if he didn't it wasn't his fault it was someone else's, be it Bob Arum or the top fighter? Is that about right?
                Floyd faced the #1 fighter according to the Ring in every division he fought in

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
                  yep that sums it up nicely. he's either completely detached from reality or a great troll. either way i like him. even floyd's best friend said he was ducking pac and with an overwhelming mountain of evidence he tries to defend floyd day after day. i hope he's getting paid or at least gets to sniff floyd's undies for doing this.

Comment

yeah he was a free agent, why didn't he demand the same things from shaw that he demanded from arum? instead he just took the 8 million to fight baldomir with no demands. but when arum offered him 8 million to fight margarito he included a whole set of crazy demands. he didn't even get a 20 million guarantee when he fought hoya. he got 10 mill guarantee. you realize what a guarantee is right? it's a minimum. not total. hoya wasn't willing to guarantee floyd 20 mill so stop your nonsense. he asked for 20 from arum but took 10 in reality. floyd only outpriced himself by 10 mill no biggie!
                    he wasnt signed to shaw??that makes 0 sense,and he made the demand to aru before baldo..try and keep up

Comment

yep that sums it up nicely. he's either completely detached from reality or a great troll. either way i like him. even floyd's best friend said he was ducking pac and with an overwhelming mountain of evidence he tries to defend floyd day after day. i hope he's getting paid or at least gets to sniff floyd's undies for doing this.
                      who the 50cent dude who is using floyd to be relevant int he boxing world??lmfao

Comment

Working...
                      X