No announcement yet.

JMM knows he will likely lose in the 5th fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    actaully , the 5th round of the 4rth fight was the closest pac to stopping jmm
    Ummh, no. At least in that first round of the first fight he was able to score a couple more knock downs, this time he failed big time, looked like a b level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
      Ummh, no. At least in that first round of the first fight he was able to score a couple more knock downs, this time he failed big time, looked like a b level fighter.
      yeah , the first fight was the closet my bad ..but if you think pac looked like a b level fighter , i think youre justifying the talk that jmm got a lucky punch in considerin he was getting busted up before the ko...

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        It was a hypothetical scenario you stupid fuck.
        Chill on the name calling, brah.

Comment

yeah , the first fight was the closet my bad ..but if you think pac looked like a b level fighter , i think youre justifying the talk that jmm got a lucky punch in considerin he was getting busted up before the ko...
          We know now who is the one about getting busted at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
            We know now who is the one about getting busted at that point.
            if youve seen th fight , youd know jmm was getting his ass kicked...good for him , pac made a HUGE mistake, does'nt happen very often but it happened..

Comment

if youve seen th fight , youd know jmm was getting his ass kicked...good for him , pac made a HUGE mistake, does'nt happen very often but it happened..

Doesn´t happen very often?, dude has been eating Colossus right hands courtesy of Márquez from some time now. No point in rematch because that chin got cracked forever.

Comment

Man your either a fan or your not. How could a fighters fans make u not a fan of the fighter himself? Anyway a fight between these 2 is always going to be interesting... Neither fighter has dominated each other..... I thought out of all the fights the 3rd one was most convincing for JMM. The others you could have it 50/50 then again if the judge would have scored the first round in the first fight correct it would have been another win for PAC.

Say what ya want about the fans of manny but he has never ducked JMM gave him plenty of rematches and I think he deserves a chance to try and redeem himself. That was a hell of a punch picture perfect and every one knows there is no lucky punches in boxing. anyway blahblah I'd still be interested in seeing another fight between them because it really truly is a toss up. Pac gets droped comes back and starts to dominate then BOOM gets knocked out cold.... So lets see it again and call it day between these 2.

Comment

Pac needs to fight someone else first. A small easy opponent to show he still has it.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                    He is get and did win in spectacular fashion, but it seems he even knows that if there is a 5th fight, he had a lot to lose. He can make a lot of money but likely will get TKO'd. Manny solved JMM finally, and was on his way to winning until a lucky punch that would knock anyone out.
                    WTF? This is the worst case of denial I have ever seen on this message board. You are actually trying to convince us that Pacquaio would have won the fight if he had not gotten KTFO before he had a chance to completely solve JMM? There was nothing lucky about that punch. Marquez had landed it numerous times in the fight, including on the first knockdown and would have continued to land it until throughout the fight if Pac hadn't been knocked silly. Pac was getting his shots in, but the result would have been inevitable whether it occurred in the 5th or the 10th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan12 View Post
                      Man your either a fan or your not. How could a fighters fans make u not a fan of the fighter himself? Anyway a fight between these 2 is always going to be interesting... Neither fighter has dominated each other..... I thought out of all the fights the 3rd one was most convincing for JMM. The others you could have it 50/50 then again if the judge would have scored the first round in the first fight correct it would have been another win for PAC.

Say what ya want about the fans of manny but he has never ducked JMM gave him plenty of rematches and I think he deserves a chance to try and redeem himself. That was a hell of a punch picture perfect and every one knows there is no lucky punches in boxing. anyway blahblah I'd still be interested in seeing another fight between them because it really truly is a toss up. Pac gets droped comes back and starts to dominate then BOOM gets knocked out cold.... So lets see it again and call it day between these 2.

He didn´t give Márquez any rematches, he gave the rematches to himself because he is stubborn as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X