No announcement yet.

JMM knows he will likely lose in the 5th fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    sure , but how many time has he been hit with his left hand down ? plenty of times and he was never in that kinda of trouble..
    Whatever, I am not claiming he was or wasnt on anything, all I am saying is that it was no "lucky punch."

Comment

There's that "lucky punch" bull**** again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
        Whatever, I am not claiming he was or wasnt on anything, all I am saying is that it was no "lucky punch."
        i am not claming that either.. and i agree it was not a lucky but cant deny that mistake i was pointing out did'nt happen also..

Comment

Mayweather would have beaten Pac, I knew this from post Marg TBH. However, May still tried in every way to make it difficult for the fight to happen. Bob Arum may have got in the way too, but May is also at fault.

Pac is not finished. He looked good.

As for JMM going to 154 as someone said? WTF. JMM just about is OK at 147 and only VS Pac because the size is the same. JMM is a lil taller infact. There are big guys at 147. There's a reason why Mayweather hasn't fought a young 154lber who is big, and instead went for Cotto. 1. money, 2. size isn't much difference in height and reach.

Size matters. Someone like Pac has done well at 147+ because he has power and phenomenal speed and reflexes. He has slowed down and I guess perhaps his resistance is down from that attacking style, however, he is still equal to JMM most rounds.

Comment

JMM could knock Pacquiao out again and again and people won't be satisfied. At the end of the day the only thing some individuals will be content with is a clear Pacquiao win.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              JMM could knock Pacquiao out again and again and people won't be satisfied. At the end of the day the only thing some individuals will be content with is a clear Pacquiao win.
              bull**** .. if jmm knocks him the f0ck out or even beat him by decison , there wont be anymore demand for a rematch ..

now , had jmm dominated the whole fight , people would'nt be demanding a rematch but that was not the case at all..

Comment

No he doesnt...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  bull**** .. if jmm knocks him the f0ck out or even beat him by decison , there wont be anymore demand for a rematch ..
                  The above was said before the fight and yet here were are....... Pacquiao got knocked the fuck out, Marquez earned his victory and the disgruntled fans are crying for a rematch.

now , had jmm dominated the whole fight , people would'nt be demanding a rematch but that was not the case at all..
                  People would still demand a rematch as there are a pocket full of other excuses people are relying on eg. Possibility that Marquez was juicing for the fight ( LO-fucking-L.) and Pacquiao didn't take Marquez seriously ( again? )

At the end of the day Marquez won the fight decisively enough. The fight was competitive before the brutal knock out and the brutal knockout was a result of Marquez game plan for that fight.

Comment

Haha ok whatever you say!! JMM was talking about retiring before the fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      The above was said before the fight and yet here were are....... Pacquiao got knocked the fuck out, Marquez earned his victory and the disgruntled fans are crying for a rematch.

People would still demand a rematch as there are a pocket full of other excuses people are relying on eg. Possibility that Marquez was juicing for the fight ( LO-fucking-L.) and Pacquiao didn't take Marquez seriously ( again? )

At the end of the day Marquez won the fight decisively enough. The fight was competitive before the brutal knock out and the brutal knockout was a result of Marquez game plan for that fight.
                      ...but you said marquez could knock him the f0ck out over and over and people would still demand it ...how many times has jmm koed pac?..how many times has he beaten pac?..im not talking about who you think won the first 3 fights either coz i know you what you'll say...

Comment

Working...
                      X