No announcement yet.

JMM knows he will likely lose in the 5th fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
    He is get and did win in spectacular fashion, but it seems he even knows that if there is a 5th fight, he had a lot to lose. He can make a lot of money but likely will get TKO'd. Manny solved JMM finally, and was on his way to winning until a lucky punch that would knock anyone out.
    Bro that was no lucky punch man, watch from any angle, he really did time that **** to perfection, best angle is behind marquez when u see Manny leap in. Trust me I am a huge Pac fan but he got stretched point blank period.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
      Bro that was no lucky punch man, watch from any angle, he really did time that **** to perfection, best angle is behind marquez when u see Manny leap in. Trust me I am a huge Pac fan but he got stretched point blank period.
      it was not a lucky punch but was'nt all a result of a set up punch either...pac lunging in so hard was becuase of him tripping to jmm's lead foot ending all his balance to go forward then colliding with jmm's right hand..mistakes like that dont happen all the time.. i say it was a lucky moment more than a set up punch...

Comment

We had rematch after rematch because the people couldn't agree on who won convicingly! Now that someone finally got the most convincing win after 4 fights they won't accept it. They have to start trying to find some theory(roids, lucky punches,Pacquiao having distractions, etc.) to make themselves feel better! The only thing I was concerned with when they made the 4th fight was the most obvious! , Marquez being 39. Pacquiao has fought Marquez past his prime the last 3 fights IMO....

Comment

JMM has outboxed Manny 3 times and ko'd him in there 4th fight. To say he he will likely lose in a 5th fight is idiotic. IMO Manny has fought this guy 4 times and hasnt beatin him yet, what makes you think he'll win a 5th fight? Even manny himself knows he lost all those fights which is why he kept rematching. Also now that manny has been ko'd cold he will not be a better fighter so his chances to win are decreased.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            it was not a lucky punch but was'nt all a result of a set up punch either...pac lunging in so hard was becuase of him tripping to jmm's lead foot ending all his balance to go forward then colliding with jmm's right hand..mistakes like that dont happen all the time.. i say it was a lucky moment more than a set up punch...
            Manny lunged in upright with his left down....

Comment

after 42 rounds I think we all are done with these two Marquez is Pacquiao daddy cry a river build a bridge and get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                Manny lunged in upright with his left down....
                sure , but how many time has he been hit with his left hand down ? plenty of times and he was never in that kinda of trouble..

Comment

@tensionkiller

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                  Floyd is next. Floyd will face Canelo or Guerrero and duck Martinez like the plague. Martinez will do a william's on Floyd.
                  No doubt about it Tens. Martinez by way of decapitation. Sergio kills AND demolishes Floyd at any weight ... even a 150 catch weight.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    LOL, he should do the warrior thing and make someone from 130 come up to a catch weight of 144 and then come in at 147 and pay the fine for coming over.
                    So do people think JMM can win a Mayweather rematch now?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      sure , but how many time has he been hit with his left hand down ? plenty of times and he was never in that kinda of trouble..
                      Because he never got hit with a punch like that before.

NEWS ALERT !!!!!

PACQUIAO IS FINISHED

Comment

Working...
                      X